Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    yey! its catching on i think lydia is a genius for sparking the greatest club hehe
    hey i just noticed i've morphed from being a 'new member' to a 'full member'

ReputationRep:
    Ha, im definatly behind you guys on this one, but methinks im nowhere near FHM standard!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pippa)
    ...lets dispell the rumours that Durham is full of country bumkins!..
    does durham have this rep? i thought it was the opposite!! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Hello again

apparentely manchester met won last year. No comment....

Like I said before I think it will be funny to see the guys in bikinis!

ReputationRep:
    yup get them bikinis out guys!!!
    hey the manchester blokes aren't all bad i mean theres usually some eye candy around but hmmmm i think we can rekindle the rep of durham

ReputationRep:
    I think its only girls it voted on, but we could put the boys to good use. Im sure they wouldnt mind holding the auditions and photographing, although we could still have a private comp. So anyway where is dave? ive asked 2 questions now and he hasnt shared the wisdom. One being which colleges have fittuns? The other, well its in anuva thread and i cant be bothered to repeat it.

Thats one problem with UKL, theres a zillion convos flying about and its hard to keep up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lydiamonds)
    I think its only girls it voted on, but we could put the boys to good use. Im sure they wouldnt mind holding the auditions and photographing, although we could still have a private comp.
    I wouldn't mind holding the auditions and doing photo shoots.

Not entirely sure about getting us guys in bikinis (or if they make bikinis that fit guys), but what the hell... could be interesting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeitgeist)
    does durham have this rep? i thought it was the opposite!! :confused:
    I thought it did but maybe I'm wrong...?? xPx

ReputationRep:
    Well i suppose the girls from Durham dont mind flashing a bit of flesh: with all those hills I expect theyre very toned!

ReputationRep:
    I see in another thread theyve voted van mildert for having the fittest girls with collingwood a close second. And wat about men? and do u agree?

ReputationRep:
    Well i suppose the girls from Durham dont mind flashing a bit of flesh: with all those hills I expect theyre very toned!
    Just wait for the charity Naked Calendar....

ReputationRep:
    I see in another thread theyve voted van mildert for having the fittest girls with collingwood a close second. And wat about men? and do u agree?
    hehe have they now, yey!!! the pressure now, i'll try not to let my future, fingers crossed and touch wood, college down!!! hmmmm what thread was that on?

ReputationRep:
    Naked calender! Oh wicked! Men and women? Can i try out for it? My boyf would like that!

ReputationRep:
    Naked calender! Oh wicked! Men and women? Can i try out for it? My boyf would like that!
    Its not individuals, its the uni sports teams that take part, men and women. Its shot some time in November, and yes Freshers do appear in there.

ReputationRep:
    Well if im in a sports team ill try. But htere should be an individula one two! and as there is 12 colleges, y not a college one?

ReputationRep:
    Well if im in a sports team ill try. But htere should be an individula one two! and as there is 12 colleges, y not a college one?
    Because there are actually more than 12 colleges, and it would get very political over who is left out.

The Durham Colleges, Societies, and Licensed Halls of Residence are:

St Aidans
    Van Mildert
    St Marys
    Trevelyan
    Collingwood
    Grey
    St Cuthberts Society
    St Johns
    St Chads
    Hatfield
    University
    St Hild & St Bede
    George Stephenson
    John Snow
    Ustinov
    Ushaw

Which I make to be 16. You could easily discount Ushaw, as it only has peripheral ties to the Uni, but Ustinov is large, and it would be very politically damaging to discount the 2 colleges down on the Queens Campus in Stockton. No central body would endorse it, and persuading people to strip for "Lydia" as opposed to "Durham University Charities Kommittee" may be quite difficult

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lydia's sig)
    Vote Durham as FHM's sexiest uni 2005!
    (to check out this years look at http://www.fhm.com/site/sexiestuni/index.html) although I think manchester won it. Im thinking we could do a lot better!
    According to that site, you would need an "Ambassador" as they put it to write in and pose for FHM, before Durham would even appear on the ballot paper. I take it you are volunteering for next year...?

ReputationRep:
    Ah, you just need to do one of those 16 month calendars!

ReputationRep:
    well the others are post grad or stocton, i wasnt counting them! They could have there own one!

ReputationRep:
    I would be if noone else would. are u trying to make me out to be vain? Im not u know!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.