The Student Room Group
Reply 1
You should have gone to your exam officer straight after you got results to get a remark as most schools will do it for you straight away especially if its a A2 exam, but if its As then you can do it when you come back.
Reply 2
It's an AS !! Good thats a lot of pressure off my back !!
Reply 3
It will cost you though and if your unit does not go up a grade you will not get your money back so be prepared
Reply 4
How much money are we speaking off ?
Reply 5
ermm it differs between schools and if i remember my one was about 20 odd i think not sure...........
Reply 6
Cheers !! By the way i was too marks off a B in Film and i might resit in one of my modules !

IF i do get a better grade overall, due to the resit, will i choose which mark i can show Universitys ??
Reply 7
???
Reply 8
I've heard it's more along the lines of £45-00 per each re-take. My parents have said they would let me re-take as many as i want. Money's not a issue, concidering how important these are.

AS: ABBB

retaking:

OCR BIO TRANSPORT & OCR CHEM FOUNDATION
Reply 9
Olix
Cheers !! By the way i was too marks off a B in Film and i might resit in one of my modules !

IF i do get a better grade overall, due to the resit, will i choose which mark i can show Universitys ??

No, the exam board automatically use the module with the highest UMS score, so if you screw up the resit, it doesn't matter, and if you do well, then it will bump your overall UMS score up.
Reply 10
tIT4tOe
I've heard it's more along the lines of £45-00 per each re-take. My parents have said they would let me re-take as many as i want. Money's not a issue, concidering how important these are.

AS: ABBB

retaking:

OCR BIO TRANSPORT & OCR CHEM FOUNDATION

Heh, sounds like your college is ripping you off.

Retakes are roughly £13 per module, with a remark being roughly £20.

Latest