Turn on thread page Beta

alcohol detection watch

Announcements

I've had 10 units tonight , i am male about 85 kilograms and I have a blood and urine test tomorrow at about 1pm. What are the odds they will be able to detect anything in my system? No smart comments about whether I should have drunk or not. This has benn sprung on me as a surprise. Thanks for any help you can give

ReputationRep:
    Your liver can process 1 unit an hour, so you'll be fine (or you should be). Also, your job doesn't allow you to drink?

ReputationRep:
    It should work through your system at about a unit an hour, but thats a generalisation, it depends on your body. What level of alcohol is the maximum you're allowed in the test? It might not disappear completely, but it should go below the drink drive limit.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 16, 2007
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.