The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Information Management for Business BSc (UCL)

Hi

Does anyone know of some one (or is a person) that got an offer from UCL for Information Management for Business BSc and did not meet it but still got in.
If so what Grades did you get.
Reply 1
Original post by Wisefire
Are there any UCL applicants on TSR who've come across this post who shall be applying with an Access to Higher Education Diploma?

I will be applying for Information Management for Business using an Access to Higher Education Diploma (Business Studies).

I am 19 years old. I don't unfortunately have much if any access to new A-Level qualifications.

I have 1A* 4As 5Bs and 1C at GCSE and ABDE at AS-Level.

I have a rich and articulate personal statement which includes words on how I am presently much more enthusiastic on academic goals than career-oriented goals, an insight day at an investment bank, a job shadow, reading two books, visiting a lecture, volunteering and societies I had been a part of in the past.,

I am deeply worried of receiving a rejection from for example UCL, despite being on track to get or exceed their apparent required grades from an Access course.

It's a Management undergraduate degree at UCL. I would really like words from others on the likelihood of me getting an offer from Durham with an Access to HE course. I massively fear I have no chance when compared to A-Level candidates. It would ruin me if my current qualification is in reality inferior to A-Levels.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The qualification you are doing is accepted by UCL so you are fine in that regard
here is what they want for the course:

EQUIVALENT QUALIFICATION

Pass in Access to HE Diploma, with a minimum of 18 credits awarded with Distinction in the Level 3 units, the remainder of the Level 3 units awarded with Merit.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
I had an offer yesterday evening for information business management at UCL is that helps
Reply 3
Original post by Connor__hughes
I had an offer yesterday evening for information business management at UCL is that helps

what where your predicted grades and what subjects do you take. Also when did you send off your ucas application ( i am still waiting for an offer )
I sent off my UCAS application for this yesterday! Studying BTEC Business Level 3 Extended Diploma and predicted Distinction* Distinction* Distinction* - goodluckk everyone!
D* D* D* in btec business and also BB in business/photography A-Level

Sent my application on 15th November.
Reply 6
Original post by Connor__hughes
D* D* D* in btec business and also BB in business/photography A-Level

Sent my application on 15th November.

Submitted mine on the 2nd November still not heard back. do you already have your grades or are still in A2

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending