Turn on thread page Beta

World pay watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    d won't be able to see the credit card details, they will be stored on WorldPay's database.
    I used 'world pay' when I ran the 'race for life' to collect sponsorship. You can get a list of card numbers.

ReputationRep:
    OK then, you know more than me

ReputationRep:
    you hand your credit card details over every time you buy something in a shop...would you expect them to tell you if they apointed a new cashier? love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    you hand your credit card details over every time you buy something in a shop...would you expect them to tell you if they apointed a new cashier? love Katy ***
    Good allegory (is that the right word?). I think it's good we've got a new admin, things should get done more quickly.

ReputationRep:
    Good allegory (is that the right word?). I think it's good we've got a new admin, things should get done more quickly.
    i think you mean analogy (stil spelt wrong, but at least i got the n in!)

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:

love Katy ***
    Ah yes, one of them

ReputationRep:

love Katy ***
    It's spelt right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    It's spelt right.

whoooooooooo!! mayb i have learnt something at university!!

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    But the WorldPay account will be d's, as the owner, so mods/other admins won't be able to request such a list.

ReputationRep:
    But the WorldPay account will be d's, as the owner, so mods/other admins won't be able to request such a list.
    The mod's can't see it, thats for certain.

It would only be the person who has the WorldPay account who would have access to it. Certainly not something thats on view for everyone with a bit of authority to see.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    The mod's can't see it, thats for certain.

It would only be the person who has the WorldPay account who would have access to it. Certainly not something thats on view for everyone with a bit of authority to see.
    That's the point I was making but didn't want to just say Mico - he's(?) only been here a few hours and people are already complaining :rolleyes:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.