Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe

Bucks New University - 2017 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Bucks New University
Hi Nicola!

I believe you have been in contact with one of our team members here about this already. Can I just confirm this and make sure that you now have all of the answers that you wanted?

Thanks,
Phil

Hi
Thank you for your concern, I’m afraid I havenot got any emails from college at all :frown:
How long do I have to wait !!!
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe
Original post by Sriza
Hi
Thank you for your concern, I’m afraid I havenot got any emails from college at all :frown:
How long do I have to wait !!!

Hi @Sriza

Can I just check what status your application is with us? If you're worried you may have missed something from us, please give our nursing admissions team a call on 01494 603172 and they'll be able to look up your application whilst you're on the phone and advise you what to expect next from us.

Thanks

Laura
Reply 82
Hi
I have received confirmation letter from college on UCAS web, however I have not received any emails from college into my personal email address.

What shall I do ?
Original post by Sriza
Hi
I have received confirmation letter from college on UCAS web, however I have not received any emails from college into my personal email address.

What shall I do ?

Hi @Sriza

Is your offer with us conditional or unconditional? Have you chosen Bucks as your firm choice?

Laura
Reply 84
hi Laura
That was unconditional offer letter and I did choose : Firm choice on ucas .
Original post by Sriza
hi Laura
That was unconditional offer letter and I did choose : Firm choice on ucas .

Hi @Sriza

Thanks for confirming.

The next thing you should receive from us will be your joining instructions. I believe they've just been in the process of finalising this, so should be with you soon. As I said, if you're worried you may have missed something, please give our nursing admissions team a call.

Hope this helps!

Laura
Reply 86
Thank you Laura
I contact admission team , they said they will send me letters for crb and vaccine update . But as I am out of country at the moment, they said I can do it when I return by last week of August.
You have been a great help.

Many many thanks Laura
Original post by Sriza
Thank you Laura
I contact admission team , they said they will send me letters for crb and vaccine update . But as I am out of country at the moment, they said I can do it when I return by last week of August.
You have been a great help.

Many many thanks Laura

No problem at all @Sriza. Glad you managed to get everything sorted. :smile:

See you in September!

Laura
Reply 88
see you Laura 🙂
Hi, I haven’t received a UCAS offer yet so I don’t have a student ID to log in to book an appointment, so can I still go to the applicant days?
Original post by aishamehmood
Hi, I haven’t received a UCAS offer yet so I don’t have a student ID to log in to book an appointment, so can I still go to the applicant days?

Hi @aishamehmood, you do need to wait until you receive an offer from us to book onto one of our applicant visit days. The next event for most of our courses is on April 27th so you have plenty of time. You can come along to one of our open days if you can't make the applicant visit day, you will still be able to visit the campus and meet people involved with your course. You can book a place for an open day here:
https://bucks.ac.uk/applying-to-bucks/undergraduate/open-days
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Katriona

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending