Turn on thread page Beta

cornered into the back of a classrom by A WEIRD BOY watch

ReputationRep:
    okay, this way pretty weird and i'm kind of over it now, but I'm curious to find out what you guys think of it.

So Im 16 and go to sixth form at a school (this is relevant). Alright, so as i was walking into a class, there were a few other people in the class but all scattered around, i walked toward the back of my class to sit in my seat, when another class began to walk in (I'm not sure but i think they were year 11s) anyway, one of the boys from the class sort of marched toward me and put his hand out as if to fist pump (which i did) and he got pretty chose asking me to "chill with him", he kept repeating this, to which i replied "no,i'm okay thanks", and then he goes im not asking you I'm tELLING you, sit down now. Ngl i **** myself a little, he wasn't being jokey about it at all and was pretty aggressive, he began pushing his chair toward me, and kept telling me to sit with him. I began to walk away from him when i got the chance and all i said was your really weird please leave me alone - which he seemed to ignore. As i was leaving the classroom he then said I'm watching you AAAH. i was a little shook after that and told my friends. a few of them were like wtf thats creepy, but some just laughed it off. Im not sure if I overreacted by thinking it over, but I cant help but feel he was really possesive. He told me he was 15 btw but he seemed older.

I dont know if its something i should be worried about or not, but he seemed so creepy
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by thatsgrape)
    okay, this way pretty weird and i'm kind of over it now, but I'm curious to find out what you guys think of it.

So Im 16 and go to sixth form at a school (this is relevant). Alright, so as i was walking into a class, there were a few other people in the class but all scattered around, i walked toward the back of my class to sit in my seat, when another class began to walk in (I'm not sure but i think they were year 11s) anyway, one of the boys from the class sort of marched toward me and put his hand out as if to fist pump (which i did) and he got pretty chose asking me to "chill with him", he kept repeating this, to which i replied "no,i'm okay thanks", and then he goes im not asking you I'm tELLING you, sit down now. Ngl i **** myself a little, he wasn't being jokey about it at all and was pretty aggressive, he began pushing his chair toward me, and kept telling me to sit with him. I began to walk away from him when i got the chance and all i said was your really weird please leave me alone - which he seemed to ignore. As i was leaving the classroom he then said I'm watching you AAAH. i was a little shook after that and told my friends. a few of them were like wtf thats creepy, but some just laughed it off. Im not sure if I overreacted by thinking it over, but I cant help but feel he was really possesive. He told me he was 15 btw but he seemed older.

I dont know if its something i should be worried about or not, but he seemed so creepy
    I wouldn't be too worried, he was probably trying to show off or something, but that is really creepy. If you're worried, report him. They should be able to figure out who it was by where he was at what time, and what he looks like

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2016
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.