snakeeyes100
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi, I would like some revision tips for gcse's. I'm in year 11 and I want to get as many A/A* grades as possible. I dont really want any B's. My exam boards are
Maths-Edxecel
English-AQA
sciences-edexcel
economics-OCR
French-AQA
Geography- AQA
product design-AQA
I also have mocks in a couple of weeks.
Maths is kind of my priorities because of the new spec (9-1) so there aren't past paper questions to revise from.
username2471155
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by snakeeyes100)
Hi, I would like some revision tips for gcse's. I'm in year 11 and I want to get as many A/A* grades as possible. I dont really want any B's. My exam boards are
Maths-Edxecel
English-AQA
sciences-edexcel
economics-OCR
French-AQA
Geography- AQA
product design-AQA
I also have mocks in a couple of weeks.
Maths is kind of my priorities because of the new spec (9-1) so there aren't past paper questions to revise from.
Repetition can be key at times for like science and English. Always do your work and ask if ou don't understand anything because you don't want to be missing a topic when you don't understand it. Create a timetable for revision and don't do it for too long you can keep them short and effective. For maths you can do past papers from the old spec because that's really the only way you can revise for maths. For maths go over the topics you don't understand and do past questions for them until you actually understand what you have to do and what the examiner wants from you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (147)
14.54%
I'm not sure (43)
4.25%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (303)
29.97%
I have already dropped out (26)
2.57%
I'm not a current university student (492)
48.66%

Watched Threads