Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am in my third year of university and I have lost all motivation to complete the course. I'm just wondering if anyone knows what would happen with student finance if I was to drop out now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Callum3012)
    I am in my third year of university and I have lost all motivation to complete the course. I'm just wondering if anyone knows what would happen with student finance if I was to drop out now?
    Consider finishing what you started.

Successful people don't wait for motivation to strike them - they just do what they do because they know they gotta do what they gotta do.

ReputationRep:
    Damn. I have no idea.
    This losing motivation business though, is it not just a phase thing that everyone goes through. Then you have to find your groove again?
    I personally went through it too, and as hard as it was to plod through it and still get good results, I did!
    I know many people who also had tjis in their 3rd /4th year of uni. Stick by it maybe? Rethink properly.
    Ask yourself if you dropped out now, would you in say 10 or 15 years time regret it?

Lol this whole reply seems like I'm telling you to finish off your uni. I'm not. I just want you to be 100% sure about this. Otherwise you'll have wasted 3 years already. If you're100% sure that this is the right decision and you remain on you'll be wasting more years.

Whatever you do, good luck. Maybe you'll find motivation again or maybe you'll drop out. In the end, it is tou who has to go through life so do what you want/need to do.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.