Turn on thread page Beta

Have you every stloen Valium or LX from ur mom :) watch

ReputationRep:
    I dunno if im weird, but im all worked up, and about what? hell i dunno?! And nowbidy understands? have you ever had that feeling where you hate everyone and everything, for no known reason

any suggestions on how to deal with this:

P.s. Plz dont think of it as spam or a stupid thread, im serious, thanks for ur time

What's LX?

ReputationRep:
    i wanna try valium just to c how it feels like ... luckily my mom is healthy and the only medication she takes are a few aspirin for the occasioanl head ache

ReputationRep:
    No?

Have you then?

Ah well...

ReputationRep:
    Why steal it why my mail box is flooded with GREAT AMAZING OFFERS! ohh yuppieeeee!!!.... (now i'm dripping with sarcasm, great)....

ReputationRep:
    i think LX is "Lithium" ...

ReputationRep:
    stealing is naughty

(Original post by Tinykates)
    stealing is naughty
    Indeed, Moses says so...i think it was him anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    well if he said it then i shouldn't take much notice.
    he spoke to a burning bush didn't he :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    What's LX?

lexonative.... a stress relifer

(Original post by Tinykates)
    well if he said it then i shouldn't take much notice.
    he spoke to a burning bush didn't he :rolleyes:
    I remember something about a burning bush, but it's hardly his fault if he's walking along and a bush started chatting to him, it would be rude to ignore it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infekt)
    i think LX is "Lithium" ...
    Lithium, hell NO! thank god my mom doesnt need it!

Newbies?!?! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    indeed , one of the commandments was

thou shalt not steal

thsi was the coolest one though

10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor anything that is thy neighbor's.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOH)
    I dunno if im weird, but im all worked up, and about what? hell i dunno?! And nowbidy understands? have you ever had that feeling where you hate everyone and everything, for no known reason

P.s. Plz dont think of it as spam or a stupid thread, im serious, thanks for ur time
    How exactly do you feel, hun? Has someone done something to you or do you think this way all the time?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eleenia)
    How exactly do you feel, hun? Has someone done something to you or do you think this way all the time?

its just recently everyone bothers me i am gonna pop

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOH)

what's your nationality?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOH)
    its just recently everyone bothers me i am gonna pop
    It could be anything. Could be stress-related, hormonal, or related to stuff that's going on around you. If it lasts go see a GP.

ReputationRep:
    I remember something about a burning bush, but it's hardly his fault if he's walking along and a bush started chatting to him, it would be rude to ignore it.
    i think i'd throw a bucket of water over it myself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sublime envy)
    what's your nationality?
    new account?

ReputationRep:
    Best not to take these things unless they're prescribed.... like if you take to much, or have a bad reaction to one of the ingrediants, or accidently mix it with something that you shouldn't.

Anyway, with meds like that, I believe it takes time (upto 3 weeks for some) for the medication to show any signs of working.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 27, 2004
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.