The Student Room Group

ebooks

does anyone know if I can buy/download econ books from any sites/torrentz etc?I'm looking for "why globalization works","the armchair economist","the undercover economist","the accidental theorist","naked economics", "everlasting light bulbs", "the worldly philosophers","the state we're in"
I have tried to find some ebook sites on google,but none of them had the above books.
Help,plz
Reply 1
Firstly, i'm pretty sure it's against this forums rules to post those sort of questions and secondly, don't apply to trinity for econ! Too many people seem to be applying there for it :biggrin: sounds like there's going to be a record-high number of applicants there this year
Reply 2
XIII
Firstly, i'm pretty sure it's against this forums rules to post those sort of questions and secondly, don't apply to trinity for econ! Too many people seem to be applying there for it :biggrin: sounds like there's going to be a record-high number of applicants there this year

i said i would buy them too...i just need them as ebooks.check the other thread(the one that was mergged into the "quality books for cam")...i already said why I'm applying to Trinity...And Trinity always has a sky-high nr of applicants anyway...so (2006-86,2005-93)

Latest

Trending

Trending