Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I was just wondering and I think current students might be able to help me out here-
    I got into MMU today which is my insurance choice, so once it turned Unconditional I applied for accommodation online.
    Did anyone else apply after they got their results in August?
    Can you tell me how it went?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    mmu was also my insurance and i applied for accomodation yesturday i was told i would hear in a few days

ReputationRep:
    thats what happnd to me.. i applied for accom on 7th august, rang them today and they said by next week i shud get an email.. so yeah its not to late

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kennah)
    Hi

I was just wondering and I think current students might be able to help me out here-
    I got into MMU today which is my insurance choice, so once it turned Unconditional I applied for accommodation online.
    Did anyone else apply after they got their results in August?
    Can you tell me how it went?

Thanks

You better be careful. Lots of people from the Manchester area have been told to find private accommodation.

ReputationRep:
    Arrgh! Well I've heard from others that I should get in..
    Well we'll soon see!
    Let me know how it goes guys

ReputationRep:
    I applied after clearing aswell... anyone know if there're any ensuite rooms left in the nice and modern university halls?

ReputationRep:
    nice and modern....lol
    There's nowt wrong with the All Saints' campus in my opinion when I looked!
    Hope I get in there

ReputationRep:
    i rang up again today coz i hadnt heard anything and she just said it wont be until next week and that there are rooms available in all the halls still as they are still placing people . i was worried i would have to find my own accomodation and becuase i dont know the area well i asked if people from further away got nearer halls at all and she said if u live further away they try and get you as central and near to where you will be if that is any help to anyone

ReputationRep:
    Hm it's gd to know they're sorting stuff out. I don't live really far away but It'd still be a 1hour 20 travel time to get to uni each morning and I don't fancy it! So really needing a place in the halls. And I'll look for shared accommodation if I don't get in, but still, fingers crossed for us all!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 21, 2007

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Autumn Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 24 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.