Turn on thread page Beta

This cat managed to disgust and amused me at the same time watch

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I came home today to see a neighbours cat in my front garden. as i walked down the steps to the front door, i stared at it to see what it would next, it just stood there with an awkward posture, following my eyes as i descended. when i got to the front door, the new angle made it apparent what that pussy was gonna do next, it was to leave a piece of crap on the soil. by this time, i was furious and made my stare more cold...didnt scare him one bit.

i gave up and just watched the piece of sht sliding down his anus...THEN omg, this is so cute right, he got his paws out and started covering it with soil, like god, ''i done a dirty deed but im high-jeanic af''
    watching him struggle to dig up the hardened soil was so cute, it was like he had to cover it up like if it was the last thing he does before he dies. :hoppy:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    sorry for assuming the gender

ReputationRep:
    My cat keeps trying to bury his food. He eats a bit then scratches around on the tiled floor trying to cover it. **** knows why but it's cute.

ReputationRep:
    hmm not adorbs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    My cat keeps trying to bury his food. He eats a bit then scratches around on the tiled floor trying to cover it. **** knows why but it's cute.
    My cats do this too It's cute until they do it at 4am and the sound of the scraping wakes you up and sounds like finger nails running down a chalkboard

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Little Popcorns)
    hmm not adorbs
    very adorbs
    • Community Assistant
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    *-d
    this makes me want a cat :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    My cats do this too It's cute until they do it at 4am and the sound of the scraping wakes you up and sounds like finger nails running down a chalkboard

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I admire your cats' restraint in still having food at 4am. Both of mine are right porkers and it's gone way before then.

ReputationRep:
    BTW I'm pretty sure cats so this all the time to hide the sent, my cat does this to and covers his business with litter after.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    *-d
    this makes me want a cat :bawling:
    so you can watch it bury it's poop?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    so you can watch it bury it's poop?
    so I can watch its little cute face :puppyeyes: :emog::cry2:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    I came home today to see a neighbours cat in my front garden. as i walked down the steps to the front door, i stared at it to see what it would next, it just stood there with an awkward posture, following my eyes as i descended. when i got to the front door, the new angle made it apparent what that pussy was gonna do next, it was to leave a piece of crap on the soil. by this time, i was furious and made my stare more cold...didnt scare him one bit.

i gave up and just watched the piece of sht sliding down his anus...THEN omg, this is so cute right, he got his paws out and started covering it with soil, like god, ''i done a dirty deed but im high-jeanic af''
    watching him struggle to dig up the hardened soil was so cute, it was like he had to cover it up like if it was the last thing he does before he dies. :hoppy:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    sorry for assuming the gender
    Even animals have more decency than humans.

ReputationRep:
    It's all part of a cat's world. They bury their faeces to keep the den clean for the little ones, kind of evolved hygiene. Even the males do it, but if you see the behaviour, it's more likely to be a female.

ReputationRep:
    so I can watch its little cute face :puppyeyes: :cry2:
    obv but this thread is about the pooping
    this is extremely cute though -> :emog:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    obv but this thread is about the pooping
    this is extremely cute though -> :emog:
    lol ok.
    Ikr! :emog: :emog: :emog:

ReputationRep:
    lol ok.
    Ikr! :emog: :emog: :emog:
    yas
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    yas
    :ahee:
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Aw so sweet :emog:

I love cats so much. I can't even leave the back door open for my cat anymore, or open windows downstairs, because all the neighbourhood cats just let themselves in :laugh: While I have no problem with it, my family don't feel the same way. It made me well up a bit when the kittens from down the road got confused and thought my house was theirs. I found them on my bed. So cute!

ReputationRep:
    But don't all cats do this? But it's pretty clever

Here's my cat story of the day:
    So our neighbours often leave their cat at our house when they go somewhere on holiday and he always just wanders into our house whenever the door is open and its all very strange, well yesterday the cat came in and sat in the living floor and my bird was out of his cage and was sat behind the TV, so this cat sits by the rug near the door and minds his own business (he doesn't even know we have a bird) and my bird sensed the cats presence so he ****ing screams and starts flying towards the cat screeching and the poor cat legs it before being pecked to death by a 4inch tall budgie....i found it quite amusing...
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    But don't all cats do this? But it's pretty clever

Here's my cat story of the day:
    So our neighbours often leave their cat at our house when they go somewhere on holiday and he always just wanders into our house whenever the door is open and its all very strange, well yesterday the cat came in and sat in the living floor and my bird was out of his cage and was sat behind the TV, so this cat sits by the rug near the door and minds his own business (he doesn't even know we have a bird) and my bird sensed the cats presence so he ****ing screams and starts flying towards the cat screeching and the poor cat legs it before being pecked to death by a 4inch tall budgie....i found it quite amusing...
    I used to have 3 budgies where one was nearly tamed but the other 2 influenced him to be untamed so i gave up and give them to bird lady :-(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    I used to have 3 budgies where one was nearly tamed but the other 2 influenced him to be untamed so i gave up and give them to bird lady :-(
    Awh no that's so sad My one is fairly tame i need to train him to come to me though, he is still settling in. What were they called?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.