The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3780
To settle this "why wtid thought fleece misses German cake" debate, it was because you were talking about missing Germany and then I read "kuchen" and because I was skim reading my mind must have put 2 and 2 together and got that you miss German cakes :p:
Reply 3781
wtid
To settle this "why wtid thought fleece misses German cake" debate, it was because you were talking about missing Germany and then I read "kuchen" and because I was skim reading my mind must have put 2 and 2 together and got that you miss German cakes :p:

Ah! Fair dos!
Typical - I come in here to see how the German-learners are doing, and you're all chatting about bloody cake! :rolleyes: :p:
Reply 3783
jonnythemoose
Typical - I come in here to see how the German-learners are doing, and you're all chatting about bloody cake! :rolleyes: :p:

And do you have cake? :flutter:
Reply 3784
jonnythemoose

You know what? You can answer me something, how come recently I see loads of people with weird post counts?:p: Are you able to change it or something??
wtid
You know what? You can answer me something, how come recently I see loads of people with weird post counts?:p: Are you able to change it or something??

My post count's not weird...:no:

My posts just don't count as much as other people's :awesome:

Spoiler

Gooner
And do you have cake? :flutter:

Uhhhhhhm yes, I have brought some lemon drizzle :awesome:

Not to share. :mad:
Reply 3787
jonnythemoose
Uhhhhhhm yes, I have brought some lemon drizzle :awesome:

Not to share. :mad:

:hmmm: Hau ab! Keep your stinking lemon drizzle! I'll have Fleece's victoria sponge any day:angel:

:p:
Gooner
:hmmm: Hau ab! Keep your stinking lemon drizzle! I'll have Fleece's victoria sponge any day:angel:

:p:

But it's not just lemon drizzle cake...it's Marks and Spencer lemon drizzle cake. :love:
Reply 3789
jonnythemoose
But it's not just lemon drizzle cake...it's Marks and Spencer lemon drizzle cake. :love:

Did you say that with the signature husky voice, whilst berries are falling on it from nowhere?:p:
Gooner
Did you say that with the signature husky voice, whilst berries are falling on it from nowhere?:p:

Maybe :hubba: :teeth:

But ain't no berries on a lemon drizzle, fool :rolleyes:
Berries on a Lemon Drizzle :confused:

Nevar!
Reply 3792
Pfft, I dunno!:p: Berries were the first thing which came to my (small) mind:p:
Ok, und jetzt versuchen wir noch einmal, diese Unterhaltung zu haben... aber diesmal auf Deutsch, ja? :p:
Wie geht's euch?
generalebriety
Ok, und jetzt versuchen wir noch einmal, diese Unterhaltung zu haben... aber diesmal auf Deutsch, ja? :p:

Halli Hallo,
können wir diese Unterhaltung auch zweisprachig führen und uns gegenseitig die Fehler verbessern ?:o:
Hat jemand zufällig einige gute Nachtischrezepte?:o: Hatte heute Nacht so viel Lust darauf, aber das einige, was ich gut bereiten kann, ist Vanillepudding :smile: Na, so geht's auf Deutsch auch wieder weiter... :wink:
Didi Kule
Hat jemand zufällig einige gute Nachtischrezepte?:o: Hatte heute Nacht so viel Lust darauf, aber das einige, was ich gut bereiten kann, ist Vanillepudding :smile: Na, so geht's auf Deutsch auch wieder weiter... :wink:

Hallo Didi Kule,
ich weiß was Leckeres. Tiramisu, aber Vorsicht, das haut voll rein. Man braucht Eier, Zucker, Mascarpone, Sahne, Kaffee, Löffelbisquits, Kakaopulver und ordentlich Amaretto (damit bin ich immer etwas großzügiger als das Rezept). Willst Du eine komplette Einweisung?
Reply 3798
Didi Kule

Oooh Didi, ich will dein Rezept für Vanillepudding haben! Bitte :biggrin:
grizzlybär
Hallo Didi Kule,
ich weiß was Leckeres. Tiramisu, aber Vorsicht, das haut voll rein. Man braucht Eier, Zucker, Mascarpone, Sahne, Kaffee, Löffelbisquits, Kakaopulver und ordentlich Amaretto (damit bin ich immer etwas großzügiger als das Rezept). Willst Du eine komplette Einweisung?

Oh, ich liebe Tiramisu!! :yep: Aber es gibt so viele verschiedene Rezepte davon, und nicht alle sind volllecker. Also wenn du mal eine gute Einweisung und Rezept hast (und daran zweifele ich nicht), kannst du es mal sagen, wenn es nicht zu viele Mühe ist?

Latest

Trending

Trending