Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    It was too long ago for me to remember the exact context, but i tried to type the words 'very far' and ended up calling this girl very fat instead which she got offended about until i explained. Other times i've said entirely the wrong word before, which is pretty bad.
    LOL...

(Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    (though I still don't know what it means)
    (Original post by hihihihi)
    But isn't "come" the proper word for ejaculation?
    Think about it darling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    my friend does that, it gets so annoying..shes always texting like:

"can you *** tonight ?" :mad:
    LMAO ..... its even worse trying to explain it wat was wrong n it .... then they think ur even more of a pervert

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    the smallest typo i've ever made that has resulted in the biggest difference is as follows:

A few years back, when i did a lot of programming, I used to use Experts Exchange to solve various little problems I occasionally had. So one day I was going off to that website to ask a question. I hadn't been on it in months, and so it had cleared from my cache, and I couldnt quite remember the URL. The correct URL is: www.experts-exchange.com. However, my first guess was: www.expertsexchange.com. This didn't seem too bad a guess until you realise that it can actually read "Expert Sex Change". The website I discovered, how shall I put it, horrified my young innocent eyes.

The website doesn't exist any more, but whenever I tell this tale it usually results in a good little chuckle. Hope you enjoyed.
    i did sumthing similiar ... i was looking for a site to help me learn Flash when it was oh so cool some 4-5 years ago ... and i typed some website , forgot the hyphen and ended up on a site about flashers at raves

(Original post by infekt)
    i did sumthing similiar ... i was looking for a site to help me learn Flash when it was oh so cool some 4-5 years ago ... and i typed some website , forgot the hyphen and ended up on a site about flashers at raves
    I do things like that also, expect i do it on purpose, but if it resembles an accident i don't feel as guilty.

ReputationRep:
    Think about it darling.
    What do you mean? why have you posted 2 unrelated quotes? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I do things like that also, expect i do it on purpose, but if it resembles an accident i don't feel as guilty.
    hmmm ... accidentally on purpose ... nice ...

ReputationRep:
    Think about it darling.
    Yeah yeah ok...I get it!...
    I have a bad feeling this thread is gonna get deleted!!!...

(Original post by hihihihi)
    What do you mean? why have you posted 2 unrelated quotes? :confused:
    The second quote supplys the answer to the first, that's not unrelated in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    There was a hotel in australia where someone graffitied an s in front of the name so it read sexchange hotel and after 15 years they changed its name to sexchange hotel. oh well struck me as amusing
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I once wrote "Hell is for Heroes" but typed P instead of O

(Original post by juno_the)
    I once wrote "Hell is for Heroes" but typed P instead of O
    Well what you said is probably true though, i'm sure you get a lot of that in hell.

ReputationRep:
    engrish.com - always worth a laugh
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Well what you said is probably true though, i'm sure you get a lot of that in hell.
    Yes, but I meant the band

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by juno_the)
    Yes, but I meant the band
    *scratches head* Now what was that song I heard by them?

I once wrote its instead of it's. I feel ashamed

ReputationRep:
    I keep typing "just a sex" instead of "just a sec" grrr!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    I keep typing "just a sex" instead of "just a sec" grrr!!!
    Just one?

ReputationRep:
    My sister once mispelt organism orgasm.

ReputationRep:
    I find 'teh' quite annoying. But I admit that I used to do that as well when I started to touch-type 2 years ago.

This ain't a typo but I remember when my drama teacher back in secondary school said 'I like scratching balls', instead of 'I like the scratching balls bit' when she was watching a group doing some act and commented on how real-life it looked.

Oh, and I hate people who type '***' in text messages. 'Com' is more appropriate but I guess it doesn't help with the fact that 'o' and 'm' are on the same key.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    Just one?
    lol :eek:

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.