Turn on thread page Beta

So talked to this girl and really liked her. Have long history. She knew I was into her and wasn't very enthusiastic. I've started to treat her more harsh and give less attention and she seems more interested. She wanted to FaceTime me but I was out then I replied and she didn't text back. This was at 1AM so I guess she's asleep. Just want to have sex with her is all I'll see her in 2 weeks. What do I do?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    You only want to have sex with her and not a have a relationship?

I think you should stop playing games and messing with her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Just want to have sex with her is all I'll see her in 2 weeks. What do I do?
    Is somebody urmm horny? 😆

I think you should just leave her be. I mean you want nothing meaningful.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Tell her that you only want a one night stand then.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Do what you normally do when you're building any kind of relationship, work out what you want, work out what they want, give them what they want so that you get what you want.

If you're doing it for purely selfish reasons, and sex is your only motive, you shouldn't have a problem, make sure she likes you enough, get her drunk, whatever you feel you need to do.

Why do people have a such a problem with casual relationships here?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 26, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.