Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Howdy all,

    I got accepted for a PhD at Aston University and I will start in January 2016.
    For the first period, I would like residing in a university accommodation.

    Can I still apply for an accommodation?
    I had a look at some announcements in this forum about students leaving their room; may I take contact with them or I need to make an official application to the university?
The home of Results and Clearing


people online now


students helped last year

University open days

  1. Aston University
    Multiple Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.