Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have heard “Cupping therapy” is best for removing acne scars/ dark spots? I don’t want to take risk with my skin. Has anyone tried it yet? I want to see the reviews. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, its a thing thats done a lot in Islam. Ive had it done a few times and its made my back feel better (i have quite bad back pain)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    Yes, its a thing thats done a lot in Islam. Ive had it done a few times and its made my back feel better (i have quite bad back pain)
    Does the facial cupping remove dark spots and acne marks on the face?

ReputationRep:
    I always thought 'cupping therapy' was a euphemism for sexual exploitation.

Be warned cupping therapy had been in the news recently for dodgy dealings. It should not be underestimated the lengths people will go to to spread their dodgy dealings. What I mean to say is, there is no real benefit from having this cupping therapy and you should tread cautiously when using your money as I wouldn't want it to go to waste.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annabirks)
    Does the facial cupping remove dark spots and acne marks on the face?
    dry cupping does, but not wet cupping. dry cupping is where the cup is applied with suction and no cuts are made to skin and is moved around the area via oil being applied. this increases blood circulation. wet cupping is with cuts made into the skin and removes toxins

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.