Turn on thread page Beta

I'm stuck! Which choice do I make?? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi people, firstly thanks for looking at my post, secondly any advice and help would be much appreciated.
    I feel lost at the moment and it ismaking me ill...
    To cut the story short I have been with my boyfriend almost 7 years, I Am 23. At the beginning of the year we broke up and I moved back in with my mum 3 and a half hours away we was split about five months, I did get with another bloke but no relationship... I told my boyfriend (who wasn't my boyfriend at the time) -and he was heartbroken but forgiven me and he wanted me to move back in and give it another go... I moved in and now I'm not so sure. (I am also studying at college)

So I have two choices:

Stay with my boyfriend (living with him and his dad), continue college down here and hope that we manage to turn it around.

Or move back in with my mum which is 3.5 hours away, transfer college.

My family and friends all live near my mum, I enjoy going out at night and that is that area too, I actually really miss it! And every weekend that goes by I just want to be out enjoying myself not sat at home because the area where we are is kind of middle of nowhere
    M Y boyfriend doesn't want me to leave and I love him to bits but lately the relationship isn't what it used to be and I'm not too keen on this area...

I only moved here in May and only started Coll last month it's all just big changes and I am so fed up I just want to settle now ;(

What scares me the most is if I leave we will probably break up as my boyfriend will be insecure and has admitted this because the 'bloke during the split' lives up that way too.... he said he doesn't wanna put me through anything.
    More than anything he wants this to work but If I don't feel happy as a person how can I be overly happy or happy with him

ReputationRep:
    Please someone reply xx

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 26, 2016
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.