Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Which is your favourite crime? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Go on... I always wanted to start a really weird thread

Adultery.

ReputationRep:
    Grand theft auto ... especially if the car is sweet ( think gne in 60 seconds )

ReputationRep:
    Killing losers.

ReputationRep:
    Treason.

ReputationRep:
    not so much favourite crime but when they're on the run in the car with the police and the helicopters etc... that's class.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BloodyValentine)
    not so much favourite crime but when they're on the run in the car with the police and the helicopters etc... that's class.
    especially if the driver can drive like bloody schumacer (spelling?) ... i saw this guy make the police chase him for 3 hours on TV once ... and he drove like a genius , and he was drunk too !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polthegael)

Murder, a perfect crime of murder!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infekt)
    especially if the driver can drive like bloody schumacer (spelling?) ... i saw this guy make the police chase him for 3 hours on TV once ... and he drove like a genius , and he was drunk too !!
    lol i saw one where this bloke had stolen a really fast car and even when they punctured the tyres (with those spike things they put across the road) they couldn't catch him he ran out of petrol though

ReputationRep:
    Theft.

im not talking about a measly mugging here, im talking major ocean's eleven-esque bank robbery with mass complexity and perfect execution.

ReputationRep:
    Impersonating a police officer.

Somthing I like to do of a Friday night.

That or electoral fraud. Mainly because I like the word 'electoral'.

ReputationRep:
    oooh i also like the sort of devilishly clever crimes they have in jonathan creek etc... they're pretty good otherwise in terms of real crime its gotta be base jumpers i mean they throw themselves off a building nearly killing themselves just to get thrown in jail which is pretty unfair really

ReputationRep:
    Smoking fish on my garden, yes it's illegal.

ReputationRep:
    oh does anyone know that page of all the strange laws in the US where they have things like in texas women aren't allowed to walk backwards after 6 o'clock

ReputationRep:
    http://www.dumblaws.com/

ReputationRep:
    this was funny ....

Law: It is illegal to kill a sick person by frightening them.

Citation: 228. No person commits culpable homicide where he causes the death of a human being

(a) by any influence on the mind alone, or

(b) by any disorder or disease resulting from influence on the mind alone,

but this section does not apply where a person causes the death of a child or sick person by wilfully frightening him.

R.S., c. C-34, s. 211.

ReputationRep:
    You start plenty of them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infekt)
    http://www.dumblaws.com/
    this seems reasonable to me??

"It is illegal to be drunk on Licensed Premises (in a pub or bar)."

ReputationRep:
    these are just some of my favourite crimes of passion....

In Boston, Massachusetts, two people are not allowed to kiss in front of a church and in Hartford, Connecticut it's illegal for a husband to kiss his wife on Sundays.

In Cedar Rapids, Iowa it's a crime to kiss a stranger and in Wisconsin it is illegal to kiss anyone on a train.

In Logan County, Colorado, it is illegal for a man to kiss a woman while she is asleep.

In Indiana, it's illegal for a mustached man to "habitually kiss human beings." In two Eurekas, one in Illinois, the other in Nevada, men who wear moustaches are forbidden from kissing women; in the State of Iowa, where kisses may last for as much as, but no more than, five minutes, men who wear moustaches are forbidden from kissing women in public. They're a little stricter about the time limit in Halethorpe, Maryland, though, where it is illegal to kiss for more than one second, mustache or no.

ReputationRep:
    Stealing traffic cones!

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.