University of York roommates needed for house accommodation 2017/18

Watch this thread
Cndev96
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi I am a second year female student at the university of York and live on Hull Road with 5 other roommates in an All Bills Paid house. It is a large house with 3 bedrooms upstairs, 3 bedrooms downstairs, 3 toilets, 2 showers (one with a built in bath), living room, gardens and a large dining room and kitchen space.

However, next uni year 4 roommates will be moving out for their year in industry leaving one roommate (male) and I who would like to remain in this house.

Is there anyone/group who are looking for accommodation for the 2017/18 uni year?
ale2678
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
Hi, I would be looking for accommodation, is there any way you'd be able to send me details?
lomr91
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Hey,

How much is the room each month and when would the tenancy start? I'll be studying PG Dip Adult Nursing from March 2017.

Thanks x
katija_a
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Hi,

I have a spare room for a second year 4 bed house. Other 3 members are female student nurses. Due to a change in my personal circumstances, I am looking for a replacement tenant. Lease starts 1st July 17 until 30th June 18. Lease could also start in September as I am willing to pay the first instalment. 2 bathrooms + separate shower. Living room space with TV/Sky and Wi-Fi. Kitchen has dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer. Rent is £86 per week - no bills included. Let me know if you are interested, I have videos/pictures I can send to you. The house is right next to Halifax college so a 10 min walk to campus.

Thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (93)
20%
The paper was reasonable (178)
38.28%
Not feeling great about that exam... (119)
25.59%
It was TERRIBLE (75)
16.13%

Watched Threads