The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by princechromey

Ladies and gentleman,
Boys and Girls,
Pixies and PBUs...

SPRINT SUNDAY IS OVER!
The results will be released sometime during Monday/Tuesday.

Princechromey
On behalf of the TSR Counting Society :smile:

Just curious, How are you going about working out the results?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mr T 999

This is not the 1st time you tried this

Also a note, the counting society (which I'm not apart of btw) decided to forbid you from all competition in counting threads, this includes the 100 post competition. So your no longer allowed to win a 100 anymore I'm afraid So if you do win one it will get voided now.

Prsom.

Hehas done this plenty of times before. On various different accounts as well, in various different threads.

the 10 post replies to a person, not an account. Meaning that if you do decide to post under multiple accounts, then the TOTAL amount of posts made from all accounts must adhere to the 10th rule.

I'llbe having words with PT again.

Original post by spotify95
Prsom.

Hehas done this plenty of times before. On various different accounts as well, in various different threads.

the 10 post replies to a person, not an account. Meaning that if you do decide to post under multiple accounts, then the TOTAL amount of posts made from all accounts must adhere to the 10th rule.

I'llbe having words with PT again.

Just curious, how are you going about working out the results for sprint sunday? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by markovchain17
Just curious, how are you going about working out the results for sprint sunday?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think 04mr17 is compiling the results for Sprint Sunday, but I don't know when the results will be done

I think 04mr17 is compiling the results for Sprint Sunday, but I don't know when the results will be done

Ohh ok well its just i had a method that would take literally 2 secs to do it. Hes probably already thought of it though :biggrin: but then again it seemed to take ages last time

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by markovchain17
Ohh ok well its just i had a method that would take literally 2 secs to do it. Hes probably already thought of it though but then again it seemed to take ages last time

Posted from TSR Mobile

Excellent! That'd be awesome Let me know and we'll see if your results match 04mr17's

It depends on when @04MR17is able to get on here.

Btw, have you been able to get anywhere in regards to the pinkteddyx64 song? :smile:

(edited 7 years ago)
Excellent! That'd be awesome Let me know and we'll see if your results match 04mr17's

It depends on when @04MR17is able to get on here.

Btw, have you been able to get anywhere in regards to the pinkteddyx64 song? :smile:

I forgot about the song! I still have the lyrics though, ive just been busy with other musical projects :redface:

As for the method, all you have to do is screenshot the 'whoposted' page for this thread at 12am sunday then screenshot It again at 12am monday and then just compare the number of posts for each person :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest