Turn on thread page Beta

We have all played Sims... watch

ReputationRep:
    There is not a single one of us who has never had a weird/ funny or just unplanned situation on the crazy game that is Sims. Don't be shy. SHARE THEM ALL! If you have any hacks for the game or just want to chat about it then join the conversation!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Rabbit36)
    There is not a single one of us who has never had a weird/ funny or just unplanned situation on the crazy game that is Sims. Don't be shy. SHARE THEM ALL! If you have any hacks for the game or just want to chat about it then join the conversation!
    My baby got taken away :sad:

ReputationRep:
    OMG! SAME! One of my Sims once had a boyfriend in the house and he was holding my baby but I decided to break up with him but he was still holding my baby and left with my baby. What was the situation for you?
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    lmaoooo Sims 4 is love, Sims 4 is life.

testingcheats on

motherlode

we've all done it before, if you haven't you are lying

ReputationRep:
    I miss spending 9 hours infront of a screen making single women who work as a bartender have 7 kids This summer after my last exam I know exactly what to do...

I used to play Sims 2 on my little brick phone. It was the best game I've ever played. Like, there's is no game in the store (back then) to beat that. Just amazing!

ReputationRep:
    Okay this is kinda weird but me and my friend (in like year 8) made ourselves on Sims 3 and we lived together, dating the two boys we fancied from school.

Long story short, the two guys really hit it off and kept flirting with each other at free will. We both got dumped

ReputationRep:
    Sims 2 bustin out on the ps2, if you built a wall a around a sim they would wet themselves and die eventually. Also setting them on fire by putting a rug infront of the fireplace.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My sim really needed the toilet in town (Sims 2 pets PS2) and was doing the weird dance thing. I got her to the toilet just in tie. She entered the stall and then immediately left again and peed on the floor. Like why? You were literally there!

ReputationRep:
    In the Sims 4 I had my Sim propose to his girlfriend. She said no so he literally died of embarrassment...

Another time, my friend and I played the Sims 2 together years ago and we made people from our year we hated and teachers we hated and killed them. Also in the Sims 1 like 10 years ago, I made the family from Drake and Josh and I really didn't like Megan so I made her do so badly in school that she got sent off to military school. Then I sent the rest of the family on holiday without her to celebrate

All of my Sims stories that I can currently think of are pretty sadistic lol. I remember having a house in Sims 1 just filled with graves in the garden because if I got bored I would just set off some fireworks inside my Sim's house, then create a new family, move them into that same house and repeat the cycle haha

ReputationRep:
    I made a family and then proceeded to remove all doors and necessities then set the whole family on fire.

ReputationRep:
    Geesh you guys are evil! But then again I remember when my cousin first showed me sims 2 and all she did was make new families and put them into this lot that she created which was just a massive swimming pool with a massive wall around it and one by one she would take a member of the family and leave them there till they died.

ReputationRep:
    I played the Sims 3 a couple of years ago and was controlling two people, my original character of myself and when he got married I was controlling her too.

So the wife wanted to become a master of chess so to get this to happen she had to invite random people round to sit outside and play chess with her. Whenever this happened I would get my character to go over and watch the match. Literally just stand there next to the table staring at the board and at the person. Imagine how intimidating that would be. I was in stitches just watching that.

Then if the wife won, right as the person stands up to leave the house I would jump in and click on them then click on Insult Chess Skills, where my guy would laugh at the person and really rile him up. I did that about 20 times until our relationship was so slow you could slap the person, which I would then do, before shooing them out the house. If the wife lost I would argue with them repeatedly about the match before slapping them, getting into a fight with them and then shooing them out the house.

I got hours of entertainment out of doing that and it never got old. I love the Sims.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FightToWin)
    I played the Sims 3 a couple of years ago and was controlling two people, my original character of myself and when he got married I was controlling her too.

So the wife wanted to become a master of chess so to get this to happen she had to invite random people round to sit outside and play chess with her. Whenever this happened I would get my character to go over and watch the match. Literally just stand there next to the table staring at the board and at the person. Imagine how intimidating that would be. I was in stitches just watching that.

Then if the wife won, right as the person stands up to leave the house I would jump in and click on them then click on Insult Chess Skills, where my guy would laugh at the person and really rile him up. I did that about 20 times until our relationship was so slow you could slap the person, which I would then do, before shooing them out the house. If the wife lost I would argue with them repeatedly about the match before slapping them, getting into a fight with them and then shooing them out the house.

I got hours of entertainment out of doing that and it never got old. I love the Sims.
    priceless! The perfect way to occupy your day!

ReputationRep:
    priceless! The perfect way to occupy your day!
    Let me tell you it was the best way to spend a cold winter indoors

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FightToWin)
    Let me tell you it was the best way to spend a cold winter indoors
    I don't even doubt that for one second! I always have that semi-happy feeling when I see its pouring outside and I have no work to do so I can play Sims the whole day and not feel guilty for wasting time :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolfmoon88)
    lmaoooo Sims 4 is love, Sims 4 is life.

testingcheats on

motherlode

we've all done it before, if you haven't you are lying
    So true! As soon as I found out the cheats I was automatically making my sims richer and richer to go in the face to all of the other families :-P
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    OMG! SAME! One of my Sims once had a boyfriend in the house and he was holding my baby but I decided to break up with him but he was still holding my baby and left with my baby. What was the situation for you?
    I wasn't very good with Sims. I kept being unable to feed the baby because my people had other things to do, so Social Services came and took the baby away :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    I wasn't very good with Sims. I kept being unable to feed the baby because my people had other things to do, so Social Services came and took the baby away :sad:
    Thats why I always buy just loads of cake and make the children age up a lot so they can feed themselves lol
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Not a fan of The Sims, but the few times I played it, there was this one incident when there was a glitch and the character took the baby out from the oven wth

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.