The Student Room Group

Should we have a Purge night?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SilverActor2033
For those of you who don't know - The Purge is 12 hours where any crime, including murder is legal.
This has apparently led to a society without crime throughout the rest of the year due to this one night being devoted to the people being able to get it all out of their system.

Imagine if we had this period of time.
What would you do?
What would everyone else do?
Who would survive?

I personally would hole myself up in my basement with my family and close friends XD

Oh I really hate this film!:redface:The idea is so sick and twisted...
Yes I think we should. That way I could kill the b.i.t.c.h.e.s who think theyr so it and finally get them outta ma life and ma face. It would be good to purge my emotions I guess but then the scary bit is that there would be loads of phsycos on the loose not just me haha.
Original post by Asiangirl_18
Yes I think we should. That way I could kill the b.i.t.c.h.e.s who think theyr so it and finally get them outta ma life and ma face. It would be good to purge my emotions I guess but then the scary bit is that there would be loads of phsycos on the loose not just me haha.

But what if the *****es you hate feel the same way about you and get to you before you get to them? Would you still feel quite so happy about the whole concept then?
I'd rather stay alive thanks. I have many enemies who would love to see me dead.
Original post by markova21
But what if the *****es you hate feel the same way about you and get to you before you get to them? Would you still feel quite so happy about the whole concept then?

Hahah thats true but tbh they don't seem the type to even slap anyone let alone kill them. I on the other hand could easily do such a thing. Easily :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest