Turn on thread page Beta

Have you ever laughed yourself awake because of a dream you had? watch

ReputationRep:
    I did that this morning 😊

The dream is far too weird and complicated to explain but it involved seeing a load of DJ's I follow playing a set together and falling over each other then one of them tried to jump onto a plastic box which flipped up and sent him sprawling all over the floor. I've had another dream before which made me laugh myself awake, but I can't remember what happened now.

Anyone else had this before, and if so what was the dream?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My dream last night was of someone who hcked all my devices and was blackmailing me and on ny birthday he left a severed arm in a gift bag for me in the ack of my garden

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, the dream had all kinds of weird stuff going on but the bit that got me was a teacher telling the class that in order to do spreadsheets we had to download "Microsoft wrekcel"

(Original post by retro_turtles)
    My dream last night was of someone who hcked all my devices and was blackmailing me and on ny birthday he left a severed arm in a gift bag for me in the ack of my garden
    yeah I'd laugh myself awake at that

ReputationRep:
    no but ive cried myself awake lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Retired_Messiah)
    Yeah, the dream had all kinds of weird stuff going on but the bit that got me was a teacher telling the class that in order to do spreadsheets we had to download "Microsoft wrekcel"

yeah I'd laugh myself awake at that
    It was hilarious
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I dreamed I had a girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    Uh... I don't think that's normal. 😕 Was that just a one-off, or has something sufficiently traumatized you for that to be a common occurrence?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2-99)
    Uh... I don't think that's normal. 😕 Was that just a one-off, or has something sufficiently traumatized you for that to be a common occurrence?
    Hopefully a one off but weirdly enough i live nightmares

ReputationRep:
    I've never laughed myself awake, but one time I dreamt my teacher was criticizing me and I woke up saying an excuse out loud.

Yep - you know you have no life when you dream about school. 😓

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    I dreamed I had a girlfriend.
    I've never dreamt that, even that's too far away to be in my dreams

(Original post by 2-99)
    I've never laughed myself awake, but one time I dreamt my teacher was criticizing me and I woke up saying an excuse out loud.

Yep - you know you have no life when you dream about school. 😓
    That is.. Tragic

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Once I dreamt I was sitting in an auditorium with some friends and I was watching these girls sing high notes which sounded like they were screaming then suddenly they just started running around and I heard someone say

ReputationRep:
    Nope. I don't even dream much anymore; In the rare occasion that I do it's usually a wet dream.....

ReputationRep:
    Once I dreamt I was sitting in an auditorium with some friends and I was watching these girls sing high notes which sounded like they were screaming then suddenly they just started running around and I heard someone say "Man that girl has eyes like she's giving birth to her teeth" and I just busted out laughing and it woke me up

ReputationRep:
    I cried myself awake once... or twice...

Okay maybe quite a lot of times I’m a sad case lol
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I once woke up crying from a dream I can't remember what it was about but I just remember crying when I woke up
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    No, but I’ve killed myself asleep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    no but ive cried myself awake lol
    SAAMEEE
    I wake up and have tears on my face n my pillow will b damp, n ill b like wtf bro. was going on??
    sometimes I speak n wake up
    😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    does anyone ever have a dream when something bad is happening, but u just stand there and watch
    🙀🙀🙀🙀
    them b so scary fammmm

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream I was fighting w/ my sis n she was sleeping next to me, so I hit her irl whilst I was sleeping
    😂😂😂😂
    im so nice
    x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2018
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.