The Student Room Group

Have you ever laughed yourself awake because of a dream you had?

I did that this morning 😊

The dream is far too weird and complicated to explain but it involved seeing a load of DJ's I follow playing a set together and falling over each other then one of them tried to jump onto a plastic box which flipped up and sent him sprawling all over the floor. I've had another dream before which made me laugh myself awake, but I can't remember what happened now.

Anyone else had this before, and if so what was the dream?

Posted from TSR Mobile
My dream last night was of someone who hcked all my devices and was blackmailing me and on ny birthday he left a severed arm in a gift bag for me in the ack of my garden
Yeah, the dream had all kinds of weird stuff going on but the bit that got me was a teacher telling the class that in order to do spreadsheets we had to download "Microsoft wrekcel"

Original post by retro_turtles
My dream last night was of someone who hcked all my devices and was blackmailing me and on ny birthday he left a severed arm in a gift bag for me in the ack of my garden

yeah I'd laugh myself awake at that
Reply 3
no but ive cried myself awake lol
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Yeah, the dream had all kinds of weird stuff going on but the bit that got me was a teacher telling the class that in order to do spreadsheets we had to download "Microsoft wrekcel"

yeah I'd laugh myself awake at that

It was hilarious
Reply 5
I dreamed I had a girlfriend.
Reply 6
Original post by retro_turtles

Uh... I don't think that's normal. 😕 Was that just a one-off, or has something sufficiently traumatized you for that to be a common occurrence?
Original post by 2-99
Uh... I don't think that's normal. 😕 Was that just a one-off, or has something sufficiently traumatized you for that to be a common occurrence?

Hopefully a one off but weirdly enough i live nightmares
Reply 8
I've never laughed myself awake, but one time I dreamt my teacher was criticizing me and I woke up saying an excuse out loud.

Yep - you know you have no life when you dream about school. 😓
Reply 9
Original post by UWS
I dreamed I had a girlfriend.

I've never dreamt that, even that's too far away to be in my dreams :frown:

Original post by 2-99
I've never laughed myself awake, but one time I dreamt my teacher was criticizing me and I woke up saying an excuse out loud.

Yep - you know you have no life when you dream about school. 😓

That is.. Tragic :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Once I dreamt I was sitting in an auditorium with some friends and I was watching these girls sing high notes which sounded like they were screaming then suddenly they just started running around and I heard someone say
Nope. I don't even dream much anymore; In the rare occasion that I do it's usually a wet dream.....
Once I dreamt I was sitting in an auditorium with some friends and I was watching these girls sing high notes which sounded like they were screaming then suddenly they just started running around and I heard someone say "Man that girl has eyes like she's giving birth to her teeth" and I just busted out laughing and it woke me up
I cried myself awake once... or twice...

Okay maybe quite a lot of times :frown: I’m a sad case lol
Reply 14
I once woke up crying from a dream :colondollar: I can't remember what it was about but I just remember crying when I woke up
Original post by mkap
no but ive cried myself awake lol

SAAMEEE
I wake up and have tears on my face n my pillow will b damp, n ill b like wtf bro. was going on??
sometimes I speak n wake up
😂😂😂
does anyone ever have a dream when something bad is happening, but u just stand there and watch
🙀🙀🙀🙀
them b so scary fammmm
I had a dream I was fighting w/ my sis n she was sleeping next to me, so I hit her irl whilst I was sleeping
😂😂😂😂
im so nice
x

Quick Reply

Latest