Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am currently completing A2 and am completely lost on which uni to apply to- I'm looking at grades around the area of ABB (but that's a complete guess). I'd like a psychology course that is less science orientated if possible, and a university should look good aesthetically - that much is important too me. The area does not matter, I live in Cheshire but would like to move far away. Any help is appreciated , thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by draperaidan)
    I am currently completing A2 and am completely lost on which uni to apply to- I'm looking at grades around the area of ABB (but that's a complete guess). I'd like a psychology course that is less science orientated if possible, and a university should look good aesthetically - that much is important too me. The area does not matter, I live in Cheshire but would like to move far away. Any help is appreciated , thank you
    Hi, I currently study psychology at the university of Winchester which is roughly BBB and so far isn't too science orientated apart from 1 module, however, it is a BSc honours and accredited by the BPS so some science will be involved which is probably true for most courses. A plus is that Winchester is a beautiful city.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    City University London is good for ABB grades. That and maybe Sussex?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    At ABB almost all psychology (good ones) will be BPS accredited hence they will be quite science based.

And are looks really that important? It's nice for like the first month but after that you really don't care what a uni looks like as long as the department is good.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 27, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
  2. University of Glasgow
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
  3. University of Aberdeen
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.