foundation programme in science AUDIOLOGY (ASTON) Watch

blu98
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
If your applying for the foundation programme in science is there an option where you select audiology as what you would like to progress onto as in what would need to be selected on the ucas application as at the moment the foundation programme comes up with 1 yr and no other options
Also, can your personal statement mostly be directed on Audiology
Help much appreciated
And also want to confirm is the course code for this H190?
DarkEnergy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by blu98)
If your applying for the foundation programme in science is there an option where you select audiology as what you would like to progress onto as in what would need to be selected on the ucas application as at the moment the foundation programme comes up with 1 yr and no other options
Help much appreciated
You're best off contacting admissions and asking them this -

http://www.aston.ac.uk/study/contact/
safiyyah98
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by blu98)
Help much appreciated
Hey I'm doing the science foundation year at Aston right now but i got in through clearing and I also want to progress onto audiology next year. You should direct your personal statement to audiology or just healthcare science in general as thats what the degree is about. Once you get on the foundation year, you have the opportunity to change your progression route if you want so you still have time to think about it. Also just select the foundation year on the ucas application as with a foundation year its understood that you will be progressing onto an undergrad degree after. BUT I'm just guessing here. Still double check with Aston's admin office. If you have any questions about the science foundation year or the progression routes etc, just let me know! x
SG-MED
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What are the entry requirements for the science foundation year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
musa9
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Is it possible to change your progression route from the one you stated on your application?
Ikraa
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What grades did you get for clearing for foundation at aston? I'm so scared
safiyyah98
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Ikraa)
What grades did you get for clearing for foundation at aston? I'm so scared
I got BCC, I sent you a link of specific entry requirements on the other thread
Shifaxx
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by safiyyah98)
Hey I'm doing the science foundation year at Aston right now but i got in through clearing and I also want to progress onto audiology next year. You should direct your personal statement to audiology or just healthcare science in general as thats what the degree is about. Once you get on the foundation year, you have the opportunity to change your progression route if you want so you still have time to think about it. Also just select the foundation year on the ucas application as with a foundation year its understood that you will be progressing onto an undergrad degree after. BUT I'm just guessing here. Still double check with Aston's admin office. If you have any questions about the science foundation year or the progression routes etc, just let me know! x
Hey!! I got my results and got into foundation through clearing and want to progress to optometry. Could you please tell me what your experience at foundation course was like?
satisfied1110
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Shifaxx)
Hey!! I got my results and got into foundation through clearing and want to progress to optometry. Could you please tell me what your experience at foundation course was like?
Heyy me too! I think alot of people said theres a lot of content to learn but its quite easy but not really sure.
Anyway see you there x
appleberry123
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hey guys if u done foundation programme in the science at Aston can u get back to me .....
I'm dying my dad is gonna kill me I'm feeling **** scared need to get into uni please guys help me and speak to me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (13)
6.63%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (108)
55.1%
No (75)
38.27%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed