Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If your applying for the foundation programme in science is there an option where you select audiology as what you would like to progress onto as in what would need to be selected on the ucas application as at the moment the foundation programme comes up with 1 yr and no other options
    Also, can your personal statement mostly be directed on Audiology
    Help much appreciated
    And also want to confirm is the course code for this H190?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blu98)
    If your applying for the foundation programme in science is there an option where you select audiology as what you would like to progress onto as in what would need to be selected on the ucas application as at the moment the foundation programme comes up with 1 yr and no other options
    Help much appreciated
    You're best off contacting admissions and asking them this -

http://www.aston.ac.uk/study/contact/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blu98)
    Help much appreciated
    Hey I'm doing the science foundation year at Aston right now but i got in through clearing and I also want to progress onto audiology next year. You should direct your personal statement to audiology or just healthcare science in general as thats what the degree is about. Once you get on the foundation year, you have the opportunity to change your progression route if you want so you still have time to think about it. Also just select the foundation year on the ucas application as with a foundation year its understood that you will be progressing onto an undergrad degree after. BUT I'm just guessing here. Still double check with Aston's admin office. If you have any questions about the science foundation year or the progression routes etc, just let me know! x

ReputationRep:
    What are the entry requirements for the science foundation year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is it possible to change your progression route from the one you stated on your application?

ReputationRep:
    What grades did you get for clearing for foundation at aston? I'm so scared

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ikraa)
    What grades did you get for clearing for foundation at aston? I'm so scared
    I got BCC, I sent you a link of specific entry requirements on the other thread

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Aston University
    Multiple Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.