Turn on thread page Beta

21st plans, Manchester or Leeds? watch

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    My 21st will be coming up in December.

We've been to Glasgow, Edinburgh, Newcastle, Liverpool and Belfast for nightsout so (due to living in Southern Scotland and my friends being skint near Christmas ie not Prague or Amsterdam etc)

It is between Leeds and Manchester.

Firstly, what would be better?

But most importantly, where should we go? It will be a Saturday, arriving presumably late afternoon/early evening.

Wanting to head to where it is busy.

I have tried to research online but you see loads of people talk about niche indie pubs they like etc.

I'm partial to a techno night but NOT this night ideally.

Where should we start off? Where should we progress to? What clubs should we end up in?

Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    Bumping!

ReputationRep:
    I lived in Leeds for the first half of my life and go back there occasionally. The nightlife is pretty bad. I've heard much better things about the clubs in Manchester.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by LamantChenille)
    Bumping!
    Thanks!

(Original post by Izzie1234567)
    I lived in Leeds for the first half of my life and go back there occasionally. The nightlife is pretty bad. I've heard much better things about the clubs in Manchester.
    I have basically decided on Manchester... just going to wing it I think. I'm sure most big cities can provide you with a decent nightout

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.