Turn on thread page Beta

Sorry for the length!Y11 I was ill, so despite most of my school continuing onto the local college, I didn't know that many people when I started. I befriended a girl in one of my subjects who had previously attended the same school, however had moved away and came back.She introduced me to her 2 twin mates and I gradually spent more and more time with them.She then starts dating twin #1. I spend most of my time with them at college but they're all talented sporty people so spend most free time at competitions etc.

Now we're 1/2 term into 2nd year, I'd consider all 3 of them my closest friends. However I know I'm really into twin #2, and I have no idea what to do about it. Problems are:

- He's recently faced family bereavement. Had a lot on his plate.- His life is driven by sport, spends all free time training/competing.- All 4 of us are really good friends, I don't want to 'rock the boat' I'm really like him, but I have no idea if he feels the same way, I thought he's been getting more flirty lately but it seems on/off. But over the last few weeks we've been speaking on a daily basis, more than I do with the girl!I don't know what to do, I'm so happy at the moment and don't wanna mess things up. But at the same time I know I act stupid whenever I'm around him and he's going to notice! What do I do? Risk saying something or leave it, and how would I even bring it up?!
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I wouldn't really ask out a friend when you're all in a close group of friends unless you were 100% sure he likes you. Maybe flirt back a bit and see how he responds.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 27, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.