Turn on thread page Beta

Any good hair salons in london? watch

ReputationRep:
    Something not so expensive, because I'm just there for something basic, like a new hairstyle. Basically I am too afraid to cut a fringe myself so that it's soft looking, and also do layers on my hair. The places that my friends have been to are kinda expensive or sometimes they suck lol. I just want the look to turn out well.
    Do you know any average-priced salons which do good cuts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by louisaah)
    Something not so expensive, because I'm just there for something basic, like a new hairstyle. Basically I am too afraid to cut a fringe myself so that it's soft looking, and also do layers on my hair. The places that my friends have been to are kinda expensive or sometimes they suck lol. I just want the look to turn out well.
    Hair by Linda

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Bleach London

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by louisaah)
    You must try “JoneYou must try “Jones and Payne”. I have a great experience at the saloon. I hope you will also enjoy the experience. It’s not too expensive. Address is: 73 Curtain Rd, London.

ReputationRep:
    thank you everyone

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.