AMA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sherlockfan)
    AMA
    Why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gofre)
    Why?
    He clearly doesn't want any fans. He calls them deluded, obsessed, scary and 'cumbersome'. It's borderline misogynistic and patronising so I'm not going to contribute to his success.

ReputationRep:
    He clearly doesn't want any fans. He calls them deluded, obsessed, scary and 'cumbersome'. It's borderline misogynistic and patronising so I'm not going to contribute to his success.
    Have you actually read the context when he said those things? He's specifically referring to people accusing him of using his wife and child as a PR tool and saying the baby might not even be his. The full quote:

"There are people who believe that my wife is a P.R. stunt and my child is a P.R. stunt. I think really it’s to do with the idea that the ‘Internet’s boyfriend’ can’t actually belong to anyone else but the Internet. It’s impossible he belongs to anyone but me. And that’s what stalking is. That’s what obsessive, deluded, really scary behavior is.”

Either way, your username's a bit ironic now :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry you aren't gonna see a good movie lol

ReputationRep:
    have u had any success

ReputationRep:
    his american accent made me want to cry lol but an overall good film

ReputationRep:
    It's a good film. Your loss.

I'm sure Marvel will be desperately upset at the £10 they're not going to make, as opposed to the £500-600m they likely are going to make.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gofre)
    Have you actually read the context when he said those things? He's specifically referring to people accusing him of using his wife and child as a PR tool and saying the baby might not even be his. The full quote:

"There are people who believe that my wife is a P.R. stunt and my child is a P.R. stunt. I think really it’s to do with the idea that the ‘Internet’s boyfriend’ can’t actually belong to anyone else but the Internet. It’s impossible he belongs to anyone but me. And that’s what stalking is. That’s what obsessive, deluded, really scary behavior is.”

Either way, your username's a bit ironic now :ahee:
    Hes angry that some people are able to see through the crap and realise that his marriage came from nothing more than a one night stand with an opportunist. Im not one of those nutters who think the baby is a plastic doll but anyone can see his marriage is a sham, and no im not just jealous but his behaviour isnt normal.

ReputationRep:
    Hes angry that some people are able to see through the crap and realise that his marriage came from nothing more than a one might stand with an opportunist. Im not one of those nutters who think the baby is a plastic doll but anyone can see his marriage is a sham, and no im not just jelous but his behaviour isnt normal.
    Oh ok, I didn't realise you were one of the conspiracy theorists that he is, quite rightly, annoyed about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gofre)
    Oh ok, I didn't realise you were one of the conspiracy theorists that he is, quite rightly, annoyed about.
    Its not a conspiracy theory if its true. Only nannies who worship the ground he walks on think that hes really in love.

ReputationRep:
    Its not a conspiracy theory if its true. Only nannies who worship the ground he walks on think that hes really in love.
    Ok :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Athena64)
    Doubt it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    It's a good film. Your loss.

I'm sure Marvel will be desperately upset at the £10 they're not going to make, as opposed to the £500-600m they likely are going to make.
    Actually I have a limitless pass so for me it would be free. And i wouldnt see it even then. They would have to pay me.

ReputationRep:
    The fact that you talk the way you do shows you to be quite clearly unbalanced about the whole thing.

You not seeing the movie is no loss to the studios, cinemas or the actor himself.

You taking it so personally is a detriment to your mental health.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    :rofl: :lol: go on then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    The fact that you talk the way you do shows you to be quite clearly unbalanced at the whole thing.

You not seeing the movie is no loss to the studios, cinemas or the actor himself.

You taking it so personally is a detriment to your mental health.
    A lot of people have been put off by him in recent years and I think his career will go down from here. that will reflect in the box office numbers eventually.

ReputationRep:
    A lot of people have been put off by him in recent years and I think his career will go down from here. that will reflect in the box office numbers eventually.
    It's only obsessives like you who care (and care waaaaay too much). Everybody else couldn't give a flying **** what he does in his private life so long as he makes decent films and TV.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Athena64)
    Doubt it.
    Yeah, now that Cumberbatch has said a mean thing his entire body of work is going to be terrible now too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gofre)
    Yeah, now that Cumberbatch has said a mean thing his entire body of work is going to be terrible now too.
    When actors get too big for their boots their work tends to go downhill.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.