Turn on thread page Beta

Any students use unlimitedprinter.com? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, at my uni there is a flyer up advertising unlimited printer hire for £9.90 a month. Well by unlimited they mean 10,000 pages which is a LOT! Seems like a good deal as uni charges 5p a page 😣 i was wondering whether anyone has used this and if they've found it to be reliable and trustworthy. I personally like subscription packages because knowing I have a set limit and it's paid for in advance is more comforting than being faced with a massive charge or feeling guilty everytime I print cos it costs so damn much! I've checked out their website and it seems legit and you can pay via paypal which offers great payment protection. Hm what do you guys think?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    You could pool that amongst people in your accommodation to save some money, and at the end of each month print off 9000 Ainsley Harriott pictures for shennanigans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tonia_koala)
    Hey guys, at my uni there is a flyer up advertising unlimited printer hire for £9.90 a month. Well by unlimited they mean 10,000 pages which is a LOT! Seems like a good deal as uni charges 5p a page 😣 i was wondering whether anyone has used this and if they've found it to be reliable and trustworthy. I personally like subscription packages because knowing I have a set limit and it's paid for in advance is more comforting than being faced with a massive charge or feeling guilty everytime I print cos it costs so damn much! I've checked out their website and it seems legit and you can pay via paypal which offers great payment protection. Hm what do you guys think?
    Hi there, I am using it and the things are good so far. I hired it after seeing their ad at Sussex Uni. Maybe I should start from the beginning. After a day of purchase I received an ordinary printer box yet when I unboxed it I saw two bottles and the printer itself. They also put a very nice welcome letter in an envelope which I found quite lovely. They basically invented a printer cartridge which can be topped up when it needs toner. This is how they can offer such a competitive price I guess. I must have topped it up for at least 2 times and I am still using the first bottle. Btw we are 3 flatmates studying law who have been using the printer pretty heavily for the last 2 months. The quality of the print is still crystal clear and it seems to me a good deal. They also gave me a sort of user portal where I can sign in and see payments, membership status etc which is also nice, but now I don't really need. WHY? Because I brought 3 friends of mine from the school and they basically cancelled the next 3 payments. Please note that I am not sure if it is on the website because I brought my friends just because they offered to cancel payments on the welcome letter I mentioned above. They are also very responsive if you use Live Chat!
    Hope this helps

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 25, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.