Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I'm starting work experience next year in July I've emailed up to 15 solicitors and none have got back to me! When I go to their firm in person they say they're not undertaking any placements or emailing will be better, I'm fed up! Also I love my tech and mobiles so I was thinking of doing at EE but do you think that will be good? I'm debating because after I leave school I'm worried working at EE won't help me get a good job as it's not an ideal work experience or is it? I don't even know why I want to do law I'm so so confused with my life right now

ReputationRep:
    EE could be good because a part time job at EE during college would be amazing experience. Even though if may not be related to what you want to do in life, it could help with getting a job to fund your studies.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yea true thanks for replying
    Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE]

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.