Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My hair are dry i wanted anyone to advice me that what should i do to keep them wet and more healthier..

ReputationRep:
    My hair is dry af from bleaching it.
    This might help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frances B)
    My hair are dry i wanted anyone to advice me that what should i do to keep them wet and more healthier..
    What shampoo are you using? First of all, change your shampoo. Always choose the shampoo that is suitable for the dry hair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frances B)
    If your hair is dry and you're using volumizing shampoo- ditch it. It strips the hair of it oils- only use it when really needed.

My holy grail for this situation is COCONUT OIL. 100% natural and organic, can be found anywhere nowadays. So many people would back me up on this, it is INCREDIBLE for hair conditioning, moisture and hair growth. All you need to do it melt it, let it sit in your hair for about an hour root-tip and then wash it out as you normally would. I have a dry scalp and as a result get dandruff, and doing this once a week or as often as you can really does help.

Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    My hair is dry af from bleaching it.
    This might help.
    thnx for suggestion i will surely look upon them

ReputationRep:
    Thnx for the suggestion i will surely use the products you people recmended and hope that this will work

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.