The Student Room Group

2016 aqa gcse papers from last year?

Does anyone hv the aqa papers from

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bluepearl7

Posted from TSR Mobile

Google around - you'll probably find them somewhere.
Don't they use the most recent papers as mocks? That might mean they won't be available online until next year.
Original post by cynicphysicist
Don't they use the most recent papers as mocks? That might mean they won't be available online until next year.

They're often leaked by individuals who have access to them.
I need them also

Posted from TSR Mobile

you could have a look at the unofficial mark scheme

Posted from TSR Mobile

I sat the 2016 papers. They will not be available online for about a year, as teachers usually use the most recent papers as mocks so people can't cheat.
Original post by samaad1

They're not very accurate... and half the questions are usually missing!
Original post by _gcx
They're often leaked by individuals who have access to them.

Yeah but then they are usually taken down ASAP.
Original post by samaad1

It's purely obviously you just gonna use it to cheat in mocks if you ONLY use the unofficial markscheme :/
DONT mate. Some people failed there real GCSE's cah they got gassed with them fake A* in the mocks they cheated over.
Original post by Federerr
It's purely obviously you just gonna use it to cheat in mocks if you ONLY use the unofficial markscheme :/
DONT mate. Some people failed there real GCSE's cah they got gassed with them fake A* in the mocks they cheated over.

Ik I will do way more work for the actual GCSE's but I need to do well otherwise they're gonna say I can't even apply to the sixth form
Original post by samaad1
Ik I will do way more work for the actual GCSE's but I need to do well otherwise they're gonna say I can't even apply to the sixth form

Yeah I'm in a similar situation as I know I can do well in triple science when the time comes but I need to do well in the mocks so they let me do triple science...

Same with being able to do further mathematics GCSE
Original post by RuneFreeze
Yeah I'm in a similar situation as I know I can do well in triple science when the time comes but I need to do well in the mocks so they let me do triple science...

I think a lot of people are as if I don't do extremely well my predictions that I send to other colleges will be based on this
Original post by sunshine774
Yeah but then they are usually taken down ASAP.

That is easier said than done. Exam boards often struggle to take down leaked papers, to the point at which they often don't bother.

Original post by samaad1

Original post by RuneFreeze

Then revise?
Original post by _gcx
That is easier said than done. Exam boards often struggle to take down leaked papers, to the point at which they often don't bother.

Then revise?

easier said than done lol
The best way to cheat is to revise

Quick Reply

Latest