Turn on thread page Beta

Best looking female celebrity watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    keira knightley .... wow !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    For those of us that lead sad lifes, what do you think of those resent pics of Britney naked. She was supposely paid $40 million to do a nude shoot when she was at the height of her career (in other words, at 19).
    where are those pics :rolleyes: ???? i just wanna know so i can shield my eyes *evil smirk*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    For those of us that lead sad lifes, what do you think of those resent pics of Britney naked. She was supposely paid $40 million to do a nude shoot when she was at the height of her career (in other words, at 19).
    i resent those pictures too how dare they take photos of britney naked..

ReputationRep:
    Hmm......what a crap selection. Out of them *****es, I would probably go with Christina Aguilera. And I agree with others about Keira Knightley, she's hot. And so is that babe who plays Lady Penelope. Man, I love a woman in a smart suit. Oh, and Denise Richards as well.

ReputationRep:
    Kate Moss, Nicole Kidman, Liv Tyler, Elle McPherson...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icetopaz_h454)
    Who do you think it is?
    AMY LEE is the best

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infekt)
    where are those pics :rolleyes: ???? i just wanna know so i can shield my eyes *evil smirk*
    I'm not telling you cos some underage invdiduals might sneak to it to see it for themselves.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Everdawn], Liv Tyler, QUOTE]

she reminds me of steven tyler with those big lips of hers .... but yeah shes hot ...

ReputationRep:
    Sorry if it is a crap pick guys, i couldn't think! Well, tell me who you want on ther and i'll do another poll

ReputationRep:
    Sorry if it is a crap pick guys, i couldn't think! Well, tell me who you want on ther and i'll do another poll
    Please don't. We'll just give our own opinions on the thread.

ReputationRep:
    keira knightley , no need to put others

ReputationRep:
    i miss sublime envy....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)

are you telling the truth? i dont think you are.

ReputationRep:
    Elisha Cuthbert. I hate you for missing her off the list.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Elisha Cuthbert. I hate you for missing her off the list.
    keira not on either

ReputationRep:
    catherine zeta jones is high up there!

ReputationRep:
    Jennifer Love Hewitt

G

ReputationRep:
    well I watched Love Actualy on the plane yesterday

has to be Keira

or Elisha Cuthbert

thats a **** list really, probably Christina Milian or Aguleira(sp?) from that list

ReputationRep:
    I chosse Britney Spears , but i like cameron diaze

ReputationRep:
    Rachel Weisz (from 'The Mummy/Returns')

Keira Knightley's OK, but has an incredibly annoying voice, and looks somewhat like my sister, so I just don't see her in that light.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.