abbylake2000
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
So, Science... How the hell do I revise for Science when I have to know Biology, Chemistry and Physics (additional included!), when I can't even understand basic Science? I'm in Year 11, I have mocks next week and I want to cry.

If you have any advice, please please please let me know.

Thanks!
wolfmoon88
Badges: 21
Report 3 years ago
What do you mean you cannot understand basic science?

I would suggest going through crash course videos, most of them are pretty helpful for a general background of topics.
If you want to go more in depth watch khan academy videos, they are pretty good at teaching concepts.

Good luck on your mocks
abbylake2000
Rep:
?
Basically Core Science stuff if that makes sense (a.k.a that's what the teachers call the P1 C1 and B1) while P2 C2 and B2 is classed as additional *sigh*

Thanks for the advice! I will check Khan Academy out!
esmith16
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'd suggest focussing on the areas/topics you struggle most with for now, or the ones that come up the most. Don't be afraid to ask your teachers for help, that's what they're there for.
Maybe try breaking it down onto posters, flash cards, mindmaps, whatever works best for you.
Just remember, even if you're not happy with your results, right now they're just mocks and it's not the end of the world, you'll have months after that until the real exams to improve
DelioLima
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I need somebody.
abbylake2000
Rep:
?
Okay thank you!!
abbylake2000
Rep:
?
Haha me and you both!! xD
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (98)
61.64%
No (61)
38.36%

Watched Threads