The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi!

I applied a day before the deadline and havent heard anything besides my references being emailed.

Have you heard anything?
Reply 2
Original post by jackroster
Hi guys, has anyone applied to Barts MSc Physician Assciate Studies? Thanks

Also do you know if there is a cut off score for the UKCAT
Reply 3
Hi guys, has anyone applied to Barts MSc Physician Assciate Studies? Thanks

Omg my interview is on Monday 8:15am!!
They sent it to the wrong email and i called today for an update and they just told me.
Reply 4
Original post by D94_123
Omg my interview is on Monday 8:15am!!
They sent it to the wrong email and i called today for an update and they just told me.

Well done for getting invited for an interview!! Good that you called! Good luck :smile:
Reply 5
Hey. Has anyone else received an offer yet? I got mine through a couple hours ago. So happy!!
Reply 6
Me too!! Just waiting for the further emails about health and criminal checks.

Original post by ZKay
Hey. Has anyone else received an offer yet? I got mine through a couple hours ago. So happy!!
Reply 7
Original post by D94_123
Me too!! Just waiting for the further emails about health and criminal checks.

Yay that's great! When did you have your interview??
Reply 8
Monday 8:15am but it really started at 9 haha. What about you?

Also did you reply to clair about accepting the offer?

Original post by ZKay
Yay that's great! When did you have your interview??
Reply 9
Original post by D94_123
Monday 8:15am but it really started at 9 haha. What about you?

Also did you reply to clair about accepting the offer?

Mine was on Monday but the afternoon one. I got there for like 11 so had to wait around. Finished much earlier than expected which was great as I had a long journey home!

Well I emailed her asking if there's going to be more emails coming as the letter mentioned about 'accepting offers' but the email itself didn't say anything about it if that makes sense? So I figured it might be something we do once the course is officially finalised, what do you think?
Reply 10
I suspect the same but i'll be calling her tommorow morning just to clear a few things. I reckon we need to also get immunised before starting the course.

Original post by ZKay
Mine was on Monday but the afternoon one. I got there for like 11 so had to wait around. Finished much earlier than expected which was great as I had a long journey home!

Well I emailed her asking if there's going to be more emails coming as the letter mentioned about 'accepting offers' but the email itself didn't say anything about it if that makes sense? So I figured it might be something we do once the course is officially finalised, what do you think?
Reply 11
Original post by D94_123
I suspect the same but i'll be calling her tommorow morning just to clear a few things. I reckon we need to also get immunised before starting the course.

Oh do let me know what she says. Just drop me an inbox or something. Yea I have a doctors appointment after work so might find out what jabs I've actually done as I don't actually remember
Reply 12
Original post by ZKay

YESSS! I got an offer too!! Just checked my email :biggrin:
Reply 13
Original post by D94_123

Great! I was wondering the same thing. Drop me a message if you hear back from Clair.
Reply 14
Hey guys,

When I called, she said I was one step ahead of her and that she doesn't have information about the immunisations yet. She did however mention that the DBS checks will be carried out the first week of December.
Other than that, she didn't really seem to tell me much about anything else.

I guess we should just wait and brush up on our anatomy and physiology!

Great! I was wondering the same thing. Drop me a message if you hear back from Clair.
Reply 15
Original post by D94_123
Hey guys,

When I called, she said I was one step ahead of her and that she doesn't have information about the immunisations yet. She did however mention that the DBS checks will be carried out the first week of December.
Other than that, she didn't really seem to tell me much about anything else.

I guess we should just wait and brush up on our anatomy and physiology!

I can imagine she's being bombarded with emails and calls! Hopefully she will know more soon and send us out some more emails!

Ohhh I've been out of education a year, I am very rusty!
Hey guys, can anyone give any tips or advice on what to expect at interview?

Many thanks

Chaima
Hi guys,
I've recieved an invite for interview next week for Bart, I wondered if anyone had any tips and advice for interview.

Thanks in advance

Chaima
X
Has anyone who’s applied for 2018 entry heard anything today?
Original post by alongcamelucy
Has anyone who’s applied for 2018 entry heard anything today?

No! I was just about to email to Lucy Power.
If we do not hear does that mean we haven't been offered a place?
I keep rereading the email like I may have missed something...

Latest