Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I have looked into courses for 2004-2005 and picked out the couple that I want. What I am wondering is if I will for sure be able to register in these courses? Are there set limits as to how many students may register, possibly leaving me to be denied entry to a class?

Oh, and has anyone received any information from LSE about registration at all? I think that we get sent some papers, right?

Also, if you want to register in a course from another department (I am doing my MSc by the way), do I need special permission beforehand?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Kari

I received a student verification form in June - inter alia I had to insert a photo and a password, as well as signature identification. I also received a financial undertaking form (it's been drafted very poorly - hardly in a way to create legal obligations - seems like a mere formality from what I can tell). I returned both early July.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I got these also with my offer package. I meant any documents that have to do with choosing and registering for specific courses.

Kari

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 27, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.