Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I've sent off my application but haven't heard anything back from UCL. Has anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    They replied back with an email regarding the submission of my application. Basically notifying me that they are considering me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m0h4m3d97)
    They replied back with an email regarding the submission of my application. Basically notifying me that they are considering me.
    I've also received an acknowledgement email, I was just getting worried because I've seen that other people have been getting interview invitations for other subjects

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by op78)
    I've also received an acknowledgement email, I was just getting worried because I've seen that other people have been getting interview invitations for other subjects
    Hi,

I am worried about their decision. I am applying from Alberta, Canada. They want 86% across 5 grade 12 subjects (A-levels) equivalent. Basically it is a AAA-AAB on the A-levels grade scale. Chemistry is mandatory along with either Bio, Math or Physics How long do they typically take to reply back? The curiosity is literally crushing me. I have never been impatient...I heard UCL has the toughest admission panel hopefully we all get in. Fingers crossed!

Kind Regards, M

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m0h4m3d97)
    Hi,

I am worried about their decision. I am applying from Alberta, Canada. They want 86% across 5 grade 12 subjects (A-levels) equivalent. Basically it is a AAA-AAB on the A-levels grade scale. Chemistry is mandatory along with either Bio, Math or Physics How long do they typically take to reply back? The curiosity is literally crushing me. I have never been impatient...I heard UCL has the toughest admission panel hopefully we all get in. Fingers crossed!

Kind Regards, M
    Hi! They say that interviews run from November to March but with you being an international applicant, I assume they'll ask you to complete an online questionnaire or something (A complete guess)? I think they have to wait until there are enough applicants but I haven't seen/heard of anyone who has heard back for pharmacy yet so I wouldn't worry too much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by op78)
    Hi! They say that interviews run from November to March but with you being an international applicant, I assume they'll ask you to complete an online questionnaire or something (A complete guess)? I think they have to wait until there are enough applicants but I haven't seen/heard of anyone who has heard back for pharmacy yet so I wouldn't worry too much
    Hi,

Hopefully I don't get interviewed. I would be more than happy to provide a portfolio. My concern is travelling while studying. The stress of admission into uni is enough let alone travelling all the way to the UK. I always feel at home when I am in the UK because I was born and raised there. I guess we all need to wait and see what is next. Guys when you get any reply or offer please do let me know or update it on this thread.

Kind Regards, M

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, I'm kind of late but does anyone know if there is a group chat?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. UCL
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.