The Student Room Group

Civil Engineering UCAS choices

Hello, I am a Bulgarian student considering to study Civil Engineering starting in September 2017 but I am having issues choosing my 5 options for UCAS. My main focus is Scotland and then England. Edinburgh and Glasgow are my first choices 100% but the entry requirements are quite high but despite that achievable. For the next 3 options, I am wondering between Aberdeen, Dundee, Southampton, Manchester, Birmingham and Sheffield.

Could you please help me? I am open to other suggestions.
Reply 1
Original post by nason54
Hello, I am a Bulgarian student considering to study Civil Engineering starting in September 2017 but I am having issues choosing my 5 options for UCAS. My main focus is Scotland and then England. Edinburgh and Glasgow are my first choices 100% but the entry requirements are quite high but despite that achievable. For the next 3 options, I am wondering between Aberdeen, Dundee, Southampton, Manchester, Birmingham and Sheffield.

Could you please help me? I am open to other suggestions.

I believe all the universities you've mentioned are about the same entry requirements, the first way you can distinguish some choices is by looking at some of the universities rankings, e.g. The complete University, the sunday times ranking and the guardian rankings.

They should give you an idea, i believe if you're worried about the entry requirements they do have filters on there where you can sort it by entry requirements.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending