Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How would i go about doing this? after contemplation i want a copy of one of my essays for government and politics AQA board. is there anyway i can do this or do i need to go back to my 6th form and ask them to do it?

ReputationRep:
    ive been wondering about this as well for my edexcel history - anyone know?? worried about any deadlines they may have for requests as well

ReputationRep:
    Exams officer. Some cash (not a brown bag though, you're not bribing them).

Its about £10.

ReputationRep:
    great, there isnt a deadline right?? as i wont be able to see my 6th form till at least gcse results day, probably not till september!

ReputationRep:
    ATS deadline is 24th August for photocopies, 4 Oct for normal.

ReputationRep:
    ye, happened to me after getting jan 07 results, the school requested my script after the mark was raising questions with my teachers. anway i was expecting it back like a few weeks after the results were published but seriously i got it in the middle of May. Good to look at and improve for the re-sit but dont be expecting to be able to go over it before the deadile for re- marks. this was off AQA an i was told the school paid about £10- £15, cant remember exactly.

ReputationRep:
    I've had two photocopy scripts and they arrived within 5 working days (the first only took 2 days). That was the timescale given by my college also.
    Maybe your school were just slow to request it or AQA were slacking.

ReputationRep:
    Hang on, I have to request photocopies now or I cant get them, I am just an ASer so I thought I had until the 20th Sept for remarks etc

ReputationRep:
    i'm not sure on the deadline; i think it's a few weeks into september (certainly from googling, various sixth form websites suggest this). last year i ordered my script on the first day back, i think, and it'd arrived the same time as the sample scripts for the year-wide remark.

you need to speak to your examinations officer to order a photocopy of your script -- as others've said, it's not that expensive, approximately £10.

it might also be worth mentioning it to see if they're considering a year-wide remark -- last year our entire sixth form was harshly marked for a psychology unit, so ordering my script/remark actually ended up a little bit like overkill as everyone got a remark anyway.

ReputationRep:
    by the way, mine was the real paper and not a photocopy, seeing as i had already submitted a re-sit form this may have meant it wasnt urgent.

University open days

• Southampton Solent University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Sun, 18 Nov '18
  • University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.