The Student Room Group

Do you wax or shave?

I hate shaving. i never use a blade for anythingggg. I either wax or epilate. its so much better imo but quite expensive and painful but i definitely think its worth it :h:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by mkap
I hate shaving. i never use a blade for anythingggg. I either wax or epilate. its so much better imo but quite expensive and painful but i definitely think its worth it

I don't shave because I hardly have any hair lmao, I guess that's the benefits of being me :h:
Original post by mkap
I hate shaving. i never use a blade for anythingggg. I either wax or epilate. its so much better imo but quite expensive and painful but i definitely think its worth it

Waxing for the win. It's not even that painful if it's done well. And my beautician (the one at home at least) is hilarious :rofl:
I do use shaving as a quick fix at times, though.
Reply 3
i wax
Reply 4
Original post by UWS
I don't shave because I hardly have any hair lmao, I guess that's the benefits of being me

im so jel lol

Original post by Rhaenys10
Waxing for the win. It's not even that painful if it's done well. And my beautician (the one at home at least) is hilarious
I do use shaving as a quick fix at times, though.

yeah you get used to the pain after doing it a few times though i dont have a beautician, i do it all myself :eek:
I shave.

First time shaving I used my dads razor lol and i cut the hairs way too short and cut my skin

this was the day before my first ever gsce exams and i could not stop itching
Shave. I use a hair removal system sometimes.
Original post by mkap
im so jel lol

yeah you get used to the pain after doing it a few times though i dont have a beautician, i do it all myself

Maybe I have an unaturally high pain tolerance, maybe I got used to it, but I actually enjoy getting waxed. :rofl:

Depilating is a bit annoying. I do it myself and it takes way longer than getting waxed.
Reply 8
Original post by Rhaenys10
Maybe I have an unaturally high pain tolerance, maybe I got used to it, but I actually enjoy getting waxed.

Depilating is a bit annoying. I do it myself and it takes way longer than getting waxed.

i like waxing and epilating and i kind of like the pain. im so weird to it feels good getting it done
Shave.
Reply 10
Original post by junayd1998
Shave.

I think it will be hard to find a guy who waxes :lol:
Original post by mkap
I think it will be hard to find a guy who waxes

I use my scissors then again it'd be nice to wax :/
Original post by mkap
I think it will be hard to find a guy who waxes

True. :tongue:
Shave-meh, whenever I can be bothered, but most the time, the razor cuts are not worth it.
Wax-f***, do you want me to die of a heart attack, tired that on my legs once, never again.
Hair removal-for the win! But, have to be careful, as I once left it on too long, and it burnt off a piece of my skin. :s-smilie:
Reply 14
Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Shave-meh, whenever I can be bothered, but most the time, the razor cuts are not worth it.
Wax-f***, do you want me to die of a heart attack, tired that on my legs once, never again.
Hair removal-for the win! But, have to be careful, as I once left it on too long, and it burnt off a piece of my skin.

I used to use hair removal cream but it has the same effect as shaving. it doesnt leave me hairless for long where as waxing or epilating leaves me nice and smooth for about 2 weeks
Original post by mkap
I used to use hair removal cream but it has the same effect as shaving. it doesnt leave me hairless for long where as waxing or epilating leaves me nice and smooth for about 2 weeks

My spelling mistake :angry:
Yeah, hair removal cream only seems to leave me hairless for about a week. :s
Grab the hairs and pull them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Trevish
Grab the hairs and pull them

Posted from TSR Mobile

jesus tweezing something as big as your leg must take ****in ages though
Original post by homeland.lsw
jesus tweezing something as big as your leg must take ****in ages though

It was a joke lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Trevish
It was a joke lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile

still...i know both guys and girls who tweeze different parts of themselves and i'm like :lolwut: how?

Quick Reply

Latest