Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I've finally decided what I want to after finish by bachelors degree. I study Animal Behavior (Hons) and want to be a Clinical Animal Behaviorist specializing in cat behavior. I know that to do this I need to become accredited by various different organisations and for that to happen I need relevant experience and that I need to meet all the academic requirements. I just don't know how to start, all the information I can find is seems very complicated. Can someone help?
The home of Results and Clearing


people online now


students helped last year
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Marketing,Sales ad PR Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.