Turn on thread page Beta

Can't work my dominant eye - help watch

ReputationRep:
    So a little while ago I created a thread on genetic traits. At the time, I said that I was unable to determine my dominant eye, which I have been trying to find since May. All of the online tutorials say that I have to form a triangle with my hands and look through it.

The problem is that if I look at the triangle, I see double backgrounds, and if I look at the background, I see double triangles. Even then, if I look at the background and focus on one of the triangles, I sometimes focus on the left and sometimes the right.

I normally use my left eye for viewfinders but have been finding my right eye aches during this time. What is your experience on working out your dominant eye? I may know once I've got the hang.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.