Mechanical - 4th
    Physics - 3rd
    Computing - 4th
    Civil - 4th
    Medicine - 4th
    Chemistry - 4th

Not bad

ReputationRep:
    Haha when I was clicking into the Times GUG 2008, I was quite relieved to see that Imperial is #3 and not #4 or anything worst than that...

ReputationRep:
    Well... Yes it would be better if they were 3rd behind Cambridge and Oxford in all subjects, but come on - Bristol and Soton which beat us in EEE and Computing are only 8th respectively 14th overall. Therefore I think employers would look first at the overall performance and then at the subjects. And Imperial's reputation is hard to beat And in case more of the Soton's and Bristol's of this world would overtake Imperial in the rankings - we can still change university in the worst case, can't we?

Hence, nothing to worry about Apart from that, in other rankings we're still 3rd in Computing and EEE

ReputationRep:
    not very delighted to know that imperial maths is still that low

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by euanovsky)
    not very delighted to know that imperial maths is still that low
    I think computing should be 1st, it only goes down because the entry requirements were AAB till last year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blanco)
    I think computing should be 1st, it only goes down because the entry requirements were AAB till last year.
    Oh how much I cursed them for raising it to AAA this year. Now that I'm in, I'm thinking they should raise it to AAAA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wais)
    Oh how much I cursed them for raising it to AAA this year. Now that I'm in, I'm thinking they should raise it to AAAA
    Haha

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.