• Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Hi! So I have a tattoo booked for the top of my foot in December. I need to be wearing shoes from the day after for three days. It's not ideal, I know. Of course I can't wear my everyday trainers, so I was wondering if anyone could help me out with finding some sandals or something. I have very wide and deep feet, so struggle getting anything from the high street. I can occasionally wear a wide fit New Look shoe though. I can't wear ballerina pump shoes because I don't walk well, so they just fall off my feet. Anyone have any clue where I might be able to get some with an ankle strap or something in a wide fit around this time of year? Absolutely clueless at this point :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    You Will be get Henna designs on your Foot. After Henna Tattoo You have No Problem To wear Shows. In South Asia Peoples Mostly Designs Henna Designs on their Hands or Foot which is also called Mehndi Designs Like these Types OF Simple Mehndi Designs. Henna Designs After Two Or Three Hours later you will be wash your hands and Feet. No Problem With you after Few hours.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by chelseadagg3r)
    Hi! So I have a tattoo booked for the top of my foot in December. I need to be wearing shoes from the day after for three days. It's not ideal, I know. Of course I can't wear my everyday trainers, so I was wondering if anyone could help me out with finding some sandals or something. I have very wide and deep feet, so struggle getting anything from the high street. I can occasionally wear a wide fit New Look shoe though. I can't wear ballerina pump shoes because I don't walk well, so they just fall off my feet. Anyone have any clue where I might be able to get some with an ankle strap or something in a wide fit around this time of year? Absolutely clueless at this point :laugh:
    Aw no, your feet are going to be so cold maybe some pumps/slip on shoes which are loose on your feet? Primark or similar will have plenty of those - best to go there and try them on for fit and feel. Let me know if you have any success!

ReputationRep:
    When I read your title, I thought you were going to get tattoos on your feet that looked like shoes, so that you could go around barefoot and still look shod.

As for your actual problem, I have no idea. Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    As you say, not ideal to have to wear shoes.

If you really cant find anything have you considered asking in charity shops? They pretty regularly have out of season stuff and will be happy to help if you ask.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by johnnysin)
    You Will be get Henna designs on your Foot. After Henna Tattoo You have No Problem To wear Shows. In South Asia Peoples Mostly Designs Henna Designs on their Hands or Foot which is also called Mehndi Designs Like these Types OF Simple Mehndi Designs. Henna Designs After Two Or Three Hours later you will be wash your hands and Feet. No Problem With you after Few hours.
    I'm actually getting a permanent tattoo, not henna, but thanks

(Original post by BurstingBubbles)
    Aw no, your feet are going to be so cold maybe some pumps/slip on shoes which are loose on your feet? Primark or similar will have plenty of those - best to go there and try them on for fit and feel. Let me know if you have any success!
    Yeah, I'll have to try Primark. I have massive feet so they're usually not wide/deep enough, but fingers crossed :laugh:

(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
    When I read your title, I thought you were going to get tattoos on your feet that looked like shoes, so that you could go around barefoot and still look shod.

As for your actual problem, I have no idea. Good luck.
    Wow, that really would be something

(Original post by mojojojo101)
    As you say, not ideal to have to wear shoes.

If you really cant find anything have you considered asking in charity shops? They pretty regularly have out of season stuff and will be happy to help if you ask.
    That's a good idea, I'll have to have a look. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.schuh.co.uk/sale/womens-s...e=3&va=1&imp=&

Lots of sandals on sale.

What are you getting tattooed?
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    http://www.schuh.co.uk/sale/womens-s...e=3&va=1&imp=&

Lots of sandals on sale.

What are you getting tattooed?
    Good call, thanks!

I'm getting basically something like this over the top of my foot. It's the same artist as well. I'm just waiting on him to design it :woo:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.