Turn on thread page Beta

Women who have the 'gym bod' look. watch

Do women who lift weights pull more men? When I say lift I don't mean a huge body builder look just a slim chiselled defined athletic look. Also if a woman was to put this effort into her body up until what age would it benefit her in terms of attracting men?

personally I don't mind if a woman is slightly overweight but not fat or like huge and I don't think just being slightly more ripped would you be more likely to get pulled as men wouldn't be able to see that

i would assume they would pull more as they look better than the average person.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    personally I don't mind if a woman is slightly overweight but not fat or like huge and I don't think just being slightly more ripped would you be more likely to get pulled as men wouldn't be able to see that
    So making an effort to train hard everyday is wasted effort? I mean in terms of looking good? I'm not talking about health benefits, you can get these just training at moderate intensity. I suppose it helps to know as training takes a lot of time and effort and can feel horrible at times.

ReputationRep:
    Unless you are very extreme in some way, there will always be guys who like one type of woman physically more than another., I used to be a lot more muscular and I did get asked out because of it, but now I'm lots bigger I still get asked but probably by guys who like how I am now more, who might not have a few years ago.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Yes because they appeal to a wider range of men. Its only one of the things that attracts though.
    You should train for yourself though.

Btw you dont get all the health benefits by moderate intensity exercise.

(Original post by lamaragymnast)
    Unless you are very extreme in some way, there will always be guys who like one type of woman physically more than another., I used to be a lot more muscular and I did get asked out because of it, but now I'm lots bigger I still get asked but probably by guys who like how I am now more, who might not have a few years ago.
    Yes that is true, everyone likes different

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 28, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.