Turn on thread page Beta

AMA: Would You Rather edition (Warning; will use every loophole I can find) watch

ReputationRep:
    Just cause I'm bored.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by ToussJ)
    Just cause I'm bored.
    Would you be rather trapped in a house party with 20 people you don't know or by yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Would you be rather trapped in a house party with 20 people you don't know or by yourself?
    20 people, can easily make some new friends/get to know them. Especially if drunk.

Would You Rather Speak Like This On The Internet For The Rest Of Your Life or SPEAK LIKE THIS ON THE INTERNET FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ToussJ)
    Just cause I'm bored.
    Would you rather pry of your thumbnail with a fork OR put a toothpick under your toenail and kick a wall ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Would you rather have to watch your parents have sex in front of you every night for the rest of your life or join in once to make it stop?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queenofswords)
    Would you rather have to watch your parents have sex in front of you every night for the rest of your life or join in once to make it stop?
    Haha lol I just looked at that a minute ago. Did you get it off buzzfeed ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RossB1702)
    Haha lol I just looked at that a minute ago. Did you get it off buzzfeed ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think it was Jimmy Carr who first used it to heckle people

ReputationRep:
    I think it was Jimmy Carr who first used it to heckle people
    Ah okay but I would definitely choose to watch everyday of my life. No way in hell would I join in.

ReputationRep:
    Ah okay but I would definitely choose to watch everyday of my life. No way in hell would I join in.
    Okay tough guy, heres round two-

Would you fu*k your mum to save your dads life?

Sorry I'm being so terrible :cookie: :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Okay tough guy, heres round two-

Would you fu*k your mum to save your dads life?

Sorry I'm being so terrible :cookie: :teehee:
    I love my dad but I don't love him that much...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    House party, especially if they don't know each other either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkEnergy)
    20 people, can easily make some new friends/get to know them. Especially if drunk.

Would You Rather Speak Like This On The Internet For The Rest Of Your Life or SPEAK LIKE THIS ON THE INTERNET FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE?
    The second one, cause I can claim my Caps lock is just stuck. The first one is clearly intentional.

ReputationRep:
    Would you rather pry of your thumbnail with a fork OR put a toothpick under your toenail and kick a wall ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thumbnail, because I've seen my dad's toenail come off and another grew back. He didn't make a fuss, so I've always had the idea that it doesn't hurt that much. The toothpick, on the other hand, would have to be pulled back out, might cause infection, and could leave in splinters.

ReputationRep:

When you say "join in"...do I just have to be on the bed, or...I'd probably have to say the second option cause if I was awake every night I'd die of sleep deprivation.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.