Trying to work it out... Watch

ItalianGuy1897
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Today is Matt Smith's birthday and he is 34 years old.

I thought he became the Doctor when he was 26 years old. He is 36 in 2 years time. If he became the Doctor at 26 it would mean that his Doctor Who career started in 2008 which I know for a fact is not true because David Tennant didn't leave Doctor Who until 2010.
Does anyone know how old Matt was when he started Doctor Who.
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It was 2010.
SuperHuman98
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Mandela effect saraxh
username2705335
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by SuperHuman98)
Mandela effect saraxh

username2705335
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Matt Smith is an English actor who shot to fame in the UK aged 26when he was cast by producer Steven Moffat as the Eleventh Doctor in the BBC's iconic science-fiction adventure series Doctor Who (2005).
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Detective time. So I googled when his series started:

This made me poo myself. Of course I googled how old he was and you were correct. However, this wasn't his first episode it was his first one after the christmas special, google is actually a tad misleading but that would still make our timeline not make sense at all.

HOWEVER, he did not start aged 26. He was 26 when he was cast.

Now, on further digging David Tennant announced he was going to sod off in the October of 2008. Smith was revealed as 11 in January 2009, where he would've still been 26 as his birthday hadn't happned yet, which should fit with your timeline just fine. Therefore when he actually appeared on the telly he would've been 28 or something.

The Mandela effect doesn't apply here. We are not living in a parallel universe. This is not the evidence we need to prove that Moffat is in fact a reptile.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (7)
41.18%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (4)
23.53%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (2)
11.76%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (1)
5.88%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (3)
17.65%

Watched Threads